Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 26th, 2016, 07:41 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Is this a good deal?

Isn't RotV worth more than that?

I see some wave 1, 4, and 5 in there, too. No multiples of commons, but that's not nothing.

$400 is probably too high but it's not crazy. I'd could see $300, but if it's been sitting out there a while it's probably pretty negotiable.
Old October 26th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah $400 seems high to me. Somewhere between 250-300 seems appropriate...BUT I'd get him to list exactly what he has in order to keep him honest and to know what to offer. If he just says "what you see is what you get" I'd be skeptical, b/c it's easy for him to jip you by saying it wasn't in the picture - if you don't get something (especially when the pictures are blurry).

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 26th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

>Isn't RotV worth more than that?

For sure, IMO

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 26th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I don't know the prices, but here's what I see:

RotV, SotM, Marvel, FotA, and RttFF

1x Blade Gruts
1x Arrow Gruts

1x Omnicron Snipers
1x Venoc Vipers

1x Roman Archers
1x Roman's with shields

Spartacus, Crixus, Retiarus
1x Nakita Agents

1x Ninjas of the Northern Wind
1x Deathstalkers

1x Warriors of Ashra
1x Deathreavers

Marcus Decimus Gallus, Taelord, Kelda

1x Blastatrons

1x Monks or Samurai (?)

1x Elite Onix Vipers (?) (maybe missing 1?)

Minotaur
Turtle
Army Men

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion