Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 28th, 2019, 12:36 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shadow Lass - Public Playtest Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Let me know how you want to proceed here and I will run another one.
Yeah mate, can you please try with the range at 2 & the negatives at -1.

BTW you are applying the effect to all figures in the range, not just the opponents? I'm just struggling to work out how the glyphs are affecting the matches so dramatically. Unless I am missing something that you guys are trying, only SL & figures with Radar Sense can really have that much effect on those figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library