Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 8th, 2022, 11:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: On Deck Synergy Archive

Saiyan Synergies

Saiyan Benefits Received:
  • Instead of taking a turn with a Saiyan, you may take a turn with Vegeta (base) (220) due to his Prince Of All Saiyans special power.
  • A Saiyan may turn into a Great Ape (300) upon destruction with its Oozaru Transformation.
Saiyan Benefits Offered:
  • N/A

Updated though Wave 53.

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 29th, 2023 at 02:29 PM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 07:29 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Current Unique Huge Vehicles

∞ Justice Gundam (350)
Char's Zaku II (185)
Gundam Bael (275)
Gundam Barbatos (280)
Gundam Ez8 (270)
Gundam Sandrock (270)
Invisible Jet (250)
Leopardon (270)
RX-78-2 Gundam (300)
Superman/Batman Robot (250)
TARDIS (200)

Current Uncommon Huge Vehicles

Gouf (140)
Gundam Ground Type (140)
Vertical Jump Jet (150)
Zaku II (120)

Updated though Wave 50

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 25th, 2022 at 12:35 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 07:38 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Huge Vehicle Synergies

Huge Vehicle Benefits Received:Huge Vehicle Benefits Offered:
  • Driving a huge vehicle allows Shiro Amada (120) to use his Unconventional Warfare special power.
  • After moving a huge vehicle Char Aznable (155) is driving, he can use his The Red Comet special power.
  • If he is driving a huge Unique vehicle, Mikazuki Augus (140) may attack after taking a turn with his Devil of Tekkaden special power.
  • If he is driving a huge Unique vehicle and you win initiative, Zeon Pilot (50) may use his Mobile Suit Overconfidence special power.

Updated though Wave 50.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 4th, 2022 at 11:39 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 07:40 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Current figures with the Ace Mecha Pilot special power

Amuro Ray (150), Char Aznable (155)

Updated though Wave 50.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 25th, 2022 at 12:35 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 07:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Ace Mecha Pilot Synergies

Ace Mecha Pilot Benefits Received:
  • N/A
Ace Mecha Pilot Benefits Offered:
  • Being driven by an Ace Mecha Pilot allows Char's Zaku II (185) to subtract 5 from enemy initiative rolls with its Ace Custom Intimidation special power.

Updated though Wave 50

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 25th, 2022 at 12:36 AM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 02:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Misguided Synergies

Misguided Benefits Received:
  • Figures with the Misguided Personality may have their class changed to Outlaw by Silver Sable's (200) The Outlaws special power, giving them these Outlaw Synergies.
Misguided Benefits Offered:
  • N/A

Updated though Wave 45.
Old January 31st, 2022, 10:54 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Current Deadpools:

Deadpool (285), Deadpool (II) (200), Deadpool (III) (300)

Updated through Wave 45.

Last edited by Splash; May 21st, 2022 at 09:39 PM.
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:22 PM
Archie

Thanks Splash! I linked your Deadpool too since he's in process.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 11:02 AM
Archie

Current Xenomorph Event Heroes:

Alien Queen (400)

Current Xenomorph Uncommon Heroes:

Alien Drone (120)

Updated through Wave 45.
Old February 5th, 2022, 05:47 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Common Squads:

Immunities:

Benefits:

Glyph of Reinforcements

Weaknesses:

5th Precinct Beat Cops' Clean Up The Streets

Common Squad Synergies

Common Squad Synergy Benefits Received:
  • N/A
Common Squad Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • N/A
Common Squad Synergy Ineligibilities:
  • N/A

Updated through Wave 45.

Last edited by Splash; February 5th, 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old February 5th, 2022, 06:30 PM

Current Figures with Special Powers that Benefit from Asphalt, Concrete, and/or Road Spaces:

Updated through Wave 45
Old February 5th, 2022, 08:50 PM

Current Hawkgirls:

Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol) (225), Hawkgirl (Kendra Saunders) (240)

Updated through Wave 45.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy