Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 25th, 2023, 10:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Design)

same as YK

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2023, 10:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

We could rename swing line to be web swing, too, just for the theme. Since we’re not beholden to Hasbro anymore.
Old January 25th, 2023, 10:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
We could rename swing line to be web swing, too, just for the theme. Since we’re not beholden to Hasbro anymore.
Don't we have non Spiders that use the Swing Line name?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2023, 10:35 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm pro 1 move of 6.

Merging Swing Line and Web Swing to 1 power called Web Swing would be great too, IMO, with various numbers for however far you want them to move, if there's no need for a difference.
Old January 25th, 2023, 10:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Don't we have non Spiders that use the Swing Line name?
Not that I recall, just bat grapples and such.
Old January 25th, 2023, 11:09 PM
A Man of Taste

Is there a name we can use for swing line types that are neither Spiders or Bats.

EDIT: My son just sat down as I was typing and answered the question. Grapple or Grapple line.

So I guess I have no issue with this being web swing.

Old January 25th, 2023, 11:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

We don't have any non-spiders with swing line that I could find, but I was looking at an older index.

We do have a Street Light DO that I assume is calling it out as more "dude with a grappling line" deal than specifically for Spiders only. But like... there are already 10+ grapple powers it doesn't work with so I don't think that matters a ton.

There was talk of a Black Cat with Swing Line but like honestly I don't think putting her into the entire Spider-Verse web is the way to make a Black Cat that pairs with Spider-Man.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 26th, 2023, 07:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll say in general I like the multiple smaller moves as feeling evocative of how Spidey moves. I would be just fine seeing the whole faction condense to that. I'd be cool seeing it changed to two moves of 3 instead of three moves of 2. I'm ultimately fine if folks feel it absolutely has to be one move of 6, though I feel it lost a little charm. If it stays multiple moves, I think there's a lot to be said about only letting him do one of those defensively. That seems like good design to me.

So I could see a lot of options. B probably isn't my favorite, but there are also folks way more invested in this faction than I am, so I'm not looking to be a pain. For the official poll I'll abstain

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2023, 09:42 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Personally I like the 3 moves of 2. You do have to move differently with it than if it was a straight single move of 6. 3 moves of 2 feels way more thematic to how Spider-Man actually moves in comics/movies.
Old January 26th, 2023, 11:17 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Fwiw, the Street Light was a Tickle joint, and I’m pretty sure he wanted it to be a Spidey-exclusive thing. (Or at the very least, was actively disinterested in accomodating any non-Spidey swingers.)

In general, we’ve really been focusing on simplicity, and I just don’t want that simplicity to come at the cost of texture and thematics. To me, the 3 moves of 2 are some added flavor that sometimes affect gameplay, and to see Spidey basically just change to Stealth Flying special move isn’t the most exciting thing. But it seems like the kind of thing where people are just going to have differing opinions, and I’ve said my piece!
Old January 26th, 2023, 11:37 AM
...has moist legs

I just mainly don’t like that he’s susceptible to lava or traps or other abilities since he’s hopping on the ground, which is very much thematically not how he moves. He’s always in the air or wall crawling to avoid be on the ground, and web swing does the opposite.

Like… it FEELS thematic sure. But mechanically it’s not at all.
Old January 26th, 2023, 01:15 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
I just mainly don’t like that he’s susceptible to lava or traps or other abilities since he’s hopping on the ground, which is very much thematically not how he moves. He’s always in the air or wall crawling to avoid be on the ground, and web swing does the opposite.

Like… it FEELS thematic sure. But mechanically it’s not at all.
Yeah, I'm with you.

I don't even think it feels thematic. Genuine question: Since when does Spidey go an approximation of 10 ft. per swing, landing on the ground in between each? The Spidey I'm familiar with is one that sees him swinging a decent distance in one go, like a good 60 ft. at least, then shooting another web, not touching the ground in between.

3 moves of 2 feels like someone making quick short leaps Beast or Cheetah style. But I also, admittedly, have always just given Spidey the full amount without touching down every 2 spaces anyway.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database