Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 12th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nitro (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
So you would need to remove MGH Markers in order to add auto skulls? By doing that you would become Dispersed, but if you didn't remove the Markers you could attack again later?

I'm not sure how to word that since now I think we would need wording changes to both the SA and Dispersed. I feel a little like this design is getting ineloquent and clumsy.
No, you'd just need a tweak in Dispersed.

Quote:
After using Nitro's Self-Detonation Special Attack, if you removed one or more MGH Markers from this card, Nitro is considered Dispersed until either the start of the next round or an Order Marker is revealed on this card. While he is Dispersed, Nitro may not take any turns, use any other powers on this army card, is not considered engaged with any figures, and cannot be targeted by opponents' figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So you can now choose to remove a number of markers? Currently, you must remove all markers.

EDIT* Also are we now allowing him to become un-Dispersed by revealing an OM? I thought we had problems with that?
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
So you can now choose to remove a number of markers? Currently, you must remove all markers.
Nope, you'd still have to remove all the markers. The update to Dispersed doesn't change that.

Quote:
EDIT* Also are we now allowing him to become un-Dispersed by revealing an OM? I thought we had problems with that?
I have problems with him Dispersing on every turn, but I don't have problems with him exploding on every turn. So if he can only Disperse once a round, coming back on an OM isn't really a problem.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:48 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok I see now. SP changes incoming.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

*edit* Ronin already laid it out.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:55 PM

Well with these changes and cost adjustment, where do we go from here?
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Well with these changes and cost adjustment, where do we go from here?
@Soundwarp SG-1 may have run some games with him as well. If he needs more testing I could run another game or two, but I feel like he's in a pretty good place with the 'infinite dispersion' thing patched.

It sounded like you found him a little tricky to use in your games. What are your thoughts, Lobs? Are you happy moving him forward? Would you like a crack at playing the current SP first? It's important that you feel like he's in a good spot before trying to finalize anything, or you're going to end up kicking yourself.
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
It sounded like you found him a little tricky to use in your games. What are your thoughts, Lobs? Are you happy moving him forward? Would you like a crack at playing the current SP first? It's important that you feel like he's in a good spot before trying to finalize anything, or you're going to end up kicking yourself.
This. Don't move on just to move on. Make sure you are happy with the design, Lobs. It may mean more arguing and more work, but its worth it in the long run.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 12th, 2018, 08:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can get my tests written up sometime tonight, though I had played under the assumption that Dispersed allowed him to be attacked with melee attacks.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 13th, 2018, 02:10 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok, I'll have to get my tests up tomorrow. I've got a cold or something and I really need to get to bed.

Anyway, even if he only disperses once a round (not really getting where the 'every other round' bit came from) I still feel that gets hinky. Like you could just keep putting one OM on him for each round and stall until you get Hasbro Thanos back or something weird like that. Might not be a big issue, but I do feel that the ramifications of having someone who can reliably become immune to everything on command need to be explored pretty carefully.

My Etsy Store
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:45 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If you don't reveal an OM on his card to reform before the end of the round, then all his powers are negated and he can't place a new marker on his card since that happens at the end of the round and he won't reform until the start of the next round. With no marker to burn, he won't turn into a gas after using the SA during the next round.
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:20 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Oh right yeah, forgot about that part. Honestly the Dispersed power has gotten awfull complex for what it does.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library