Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 14th, 2015, 09:40 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
NS's Repaints: Marutuk! 1/14/15

Thanks all

My brother suggested I touch up C3V's Public Playtesting unit Marutuk. So naturally, I agreed . Enjoy!
Marutuk

~NS
Old January 14th, 2015, 10:58 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: Marutuk! 1/14/15

With that paint-job, this Bluespawn Godslayer does its name justice now.
Old January 16th, 2015, 10:26 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
NS's Repaints: Kelda! 1/16/15

Thanks, SoA

Looks like not a lot of people enjoyed Marutuk. Anyway, my next update is Kelda. What I did here was brightened up her original color scheme (minus the weird-ish purple skin.. bleh). So, enjoy!
Kelda 2.0

Old January 16th, 2015, 10:29 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NS's Repaints: Kelda! 1/16/15

Wow, new Kelda looks really cool! Personally, I prefer purple skin Kelda, but this one still looks great!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old January 17th, 2015, 12:11 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow great work NS!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 17th, 2015, 01:37 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Thanks, SoA

Looks like not a lot of people enjoyed Marutuk. Anyway, my next update is Kelda. What I did here was brightened up her original color scheme (minus the weird-ish purple skin.. bleh). So, enjoy!
Not true! I found him quite intimidating/horrifying! I also enjoy the angelfying of Kelda.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 17th, 2015, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I thought the big guy with the skull shield looked pretty sweet, I just don't know what it looked like before you repainted him. I like how Keldas wings turned out but I think I like her better with the grey skin.
Old January 17th, 2015, 01:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I love the new kelda, she looks a lot more "alive". I really dig the more vibrant blues you used. I don't usually mess with my original scape, but....That looks pretty good.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 17th, 2015, 03:25 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

The Before and After shots are very helpful to show how amazing of a painter you are : P

I like the new Kelda ... even with the new skin tone. Keep up the great work!
Old January 18th, 2015, 05:21 PM
...Something unique

NS's Repaints: Ogre Pulverizer! 1/18/15

Thanks for the comments everyone

Today's repaint is the Ogre Pulverizer. Just a few changes I thought were needed and looked cooler. Enjoy!
Ogre Pulverizer

~NS
Old January 18th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NS's Repaints: Ogre Pulverizer! 1/18/15

Now he can hang with the other Ogres and it won't be weird.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 19th, 2015, 08:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: Ogre Pulverizer! 1/18/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Now he can hang with the other Ogres and it won't be weird.
Thats funny. I have thought about painting all my ogres differently so I can easily tell them apart. but instead just stickered their bases. Green looks good on him.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions