Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Should Heroscape Have pirates?
Yes 123 69.89%
No 53 30.11%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3rd, 2007, 07:41 AM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Hey, Vydar just summoned Pirates hopin' they'll steal something and then retreat from battle before fighting like they usually do.

"I summon you to be in my army" says Vydar.

"What? We're pirates, we won't listen to you!" Thus ends another chapter of why there shouldn't be pirates...

Besides, only people who make huge lakes, not rivers, will be able to even use the boat well.
Above is the previous episode, here is another episode of "why there shoudn't be Pirates."

"We got away from that Vydar guy, now were on water. Here we go!" Crasg! "We hit land already, Heroscape maps don't have enough water for our ship."

"Even if we did, how would guys attack us. I mean we're in a ship and not every one flys."

This concludes yet another episode of why there shouldn't be pirates!
What makes you all so sure that pirates wouldnt listen to a General? Are the marro not an evil hive serving mind?, or orcs, deathwalkers, vampires, or any other seemingly self serving being. They all followed orders, along with everyone else that might not have liked what was going on, but guess what they did. So this whole theory about pirates will just say "nah we dont wanna" and run off, is completely insubstantial.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion