Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 15th, 2008, 10:52 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Battle for Valhalla Campaign

I just realized that the thread for my Campaign download is missing (my own fault). I thought I would open a new one to discuss or answer and questions that may arise.

The download is located here.

I will update the rest of this thread when I get a chance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search