Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old March 25th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Fast Lane - a competitive C3G map

Good stuff, guys! Glad to see this project is staying alive even while Ala Carte steals a lot of attention. I hope both aspects of the C3G project will stay strong.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2010, 07:46 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Where's this one at?
Old April 1st, 2010, 09:33 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I believe it's ready to build and then pass.

Old April 1st, 2010, 10:49 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm planning to build it tomorrow.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:58 PM

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Built and updated the VS file with a few small stability fixes that shouldn't affect gameplay. It looks fantastic - I'll try to post some pics later if I get a chance. I also added two Time Bombs to the bridge. I'm thinking of including the following special rule for the Time Bombs:
Quote:
For this map, treat active Glyphs of Time Bomb as destructible objects with unlimited life and zero defense. Place one wound marker on the glyph's card for each successful hit inflicted on the glyph. Each glyph's wounds should be tracked separately. When rolling for an active Time Bomb, subtract one from the result for each wound marker on its card. An unmodified 20 will still deactivate the glyph.
Thoughts?
Old April 2nd, 2010, 06:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Built and updated the VS file with a few small stability fixes that shouldn't affect gameplay. It looks fantastic - I'll try to post some pics later if I get a chance. I also added two Time Bombs to the bridge. I'm thinking of including the following special rule for the Time Bombs:
Quote:
For this map, treat active Glyphs of Time Bomb as destructible objects with unlimited life and zero defense. Place one wound marker on the glyph's card for each successful hit inflicted on the glyph. Each glyph's wounds should be tracked separately. When rolling for an active Time Bomb, subtract one from the result for each wound marker on its card. An unmodified 20 will still deactivate the glyph.
Thoughts?
Pretty interesting. Is the theme here to try and blow the Bombs up with attacks? Because the lower you roll, the more likely you are to blow it up and cause greater damage.
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Quote:
Thoughts?
Pretty interesting. Is the theme here to try and blow the Bombs up with attacks? Because the lower you roll, the more likely you are to blow it up and cause greater damage.
That's the idea, yeah. It's a way to give some measure of control over the process instead of just waiting for it to blow. Also, when combined with Knockback, it could make for some interesting gameplay - knock a dude onto the bridge and then blow the bomb.
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:45 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

That looks really cool then.
Old April 15th, 2010, 07:50 PM

Got in some playtesting tonight. I really like it - I think the time bombs are perfect for messing with strategy for the bridge. There was action all over the map, and the glyphs as destructible objects rule worked great. I added one additional rule to bring the time bombs into play more effectively:
Quote:
Proximity Fuses: Glyphs of Time Bomb are activated when a figure moves within three spaces of the glyph.
I'd be interested in any further comments or feedback - if there are none, then I think it's ready.
Old April 18th, 2010, 02:06 AM

If there aren't any other comments, I propose that this map be finalized.
Old April 18th, 2010, 02:39 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

YES
Old April 18th, 2010, 05:07 AM

I vote NO. I think that several Glyphs of Time Bomb are complicated enough without adding another layer of complexity with your Proximity Fuses rule. I think that if you want to dice things up a bit more, you should just add more Time Bombs on, around and maybe even under the bridge, but definitely keep them very close to the bridge if they are not going to be on it. Also, I am not sure I like the tree placement in the corners hiding those other two random glyphs. I just think that there should be another way into or out of that area, and you can do that by removing one tree in that corner.

Anyways, those are my , sorry for being so picky, but I like this map and I just want it perfect... at least my definition of perfect.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios