Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 20th, 2022, 11:12 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - SSE 16

Archangel/Destiny/Magneto II/Cyclops II sounds like it might have something to it. X on Destiny, use Cyclops bonding to move Archangel and attack (Magnetic Assault) on Mags. 930 so you've got 70 points left over, not sure what the best filler here would be.

This is entirely theorycrafting since I've never used this guy though.
Old May 21st, 2022, 12:52 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
A While Ago

I remember dok building a pod of Archangel/MM/Red Skull/Aaron Cash. It was nasty. Although this was pre reeval Skull and Cash. Probably is still really solid though.

~Dysole, chiming in
Old May 22nd, 2022, 01:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've had quite a lot of success with Archangel. While 17+ on a d20 power isn't something I generally count on happening, he just gets so many cracks at it that it usually ends up firing a rather high number of times. Opponents that feature a ranged double attack can be a nice boon to his production, while armies that rely more on SA's, d20 powers, and unblockables to deal damage are his bane.
Old May 26th, 2022, 09:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Old May 26th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 14 ; The Power Pack

Power Pack!
I really need to come up with a F4 build for them. Cheap pilots. Could be good in Gundams?
Old May 26th, 2022, 11:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I usually use them as fillers. If you want to use them as an army on their own, yeah, seem like really good Gundam pilot candidates, as the biggest qualm there is how easy it is to kill Zero-G and make their efficiency fall apart. Energizer probably has the most value in the meta with her being able to punch above her weight against VDOs.

They're nice pieces in Fantastic Four builds when you are going above 1000. Otherwise it's probably worth trying to run them as a foursome all in mechs.

Energizer 3 B+
Lightspeed 3 B
Mass Master 3 C+
Zero-G 2 B-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 29th, 2022, 11:23 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old May 29th, 2022, 11:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just 6 great designs in a row! So lucky.
Old May 30th, 2022, 07:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 14 ; Booster 2 ; Part 1

Awesome Android is a texbook case of powers being too hard to use consistently.

Gale Force Exhale is in the same mold as Superman (II) where the movement is cool, but having to give up your entire turn to do it is not. I'd rather roll a D20 and get turn efficiency. There are basically so many better ways in our library to get reliable figure movers.

Epidermal Mimicry is great in end game against Robin (Dick Grayson), I guess? For the most part it just means enemy figures with nasty defensive powers are going to try to stay at range, which might get him a few extra swipes. Adjacency in general is hard to maintain consistently and hurts your efficiency. His being Large makes him harder to carry along as well. Overall this one is really placement and match up dependent.

And then Weak-Minded is a negative power that you can use with mind control figures on your own side to turn into a slightly positive power.

The overall package just isn't something super efficient or appealing for competitive play given other options, though.

Awesome Android: 2 C-

Impossible Man has potential if you really build around him and get a good match up. He's terrible against single figure armies, since they can just keep moving away from him and using range and he's basically just getting hit for auto wounds and then relying on his stats. Although you might not even use range at all, since that just lets him pop, so in that situation you're probably better off just using a full 10 turns of auto wounds.

Against bigger armies, he has a chance to move into a crowd and get figures to stay adjacent with him. Even then, he's still going to take a lot of auto-wounds and have to rely on hitting 16+ rolls to be relevant most of the time.

I would say Ignored makes him too easy to counter and the rest of his package isn't reliable enough for a 430 point figure.

Impossible Man's favorite partners are Order Marker flex (though that's hard to come by as an Event Hero) and movement stoppers like Blob and Jean Grey. If he can finagle things to make figures stuck in engagement with him, he has a shot. If he can't, he's pretty "meh."

Still, for his offense to mostly rely on a 16+ roll and to have such defensive vulnerability mixed in makes him a tough pick at 430 points. If you can hit 16+ consistently, a lot of other figures do a lot nastier things. And 430 points has a lot more reliable tanks.

Impossible Man: 2/C-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2022, 09:28 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome Andy is pretty solid with Enchantress II. She wants him adjacent anyhow, and he can copy MD on top of the Weak Minded bonus making her bonding a lot more reliable.

I don't play Impossible Man much, but I assume the strategy is to supply your own Scientists/Adventurers for easy power copy targets, since his copy works on friendlies. Probably tough to integrate into a lot of paper builds with the Event Hero status though.
Old May 30th, 2022, 05:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Gale Force Exhale is definitely in that same boat of Superman where like... moving dudes is cool and all... but rarely worth giving up a turn for.

Lot more palatable on a cheaper figure as an extra option though.

I'd be more into Awesome Andy if his life was a bit higher. Everything else about him is so conditional that I'd just want him to be able to play the generic groundpounder role a bit better.

--

Impossible Man I just struggle to see what to do with him. But I think that's the case with a lot of Event Heroes that aren't one man armies or providing syngergy themselves.

Gundams cant ignore him so... idk maybe he's a counter draft now

But honestly Gundam pilots having "cant stop trying to murder things for like 2 seconds" as a weakness is thematic, so it works.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy