Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 26th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Is the Heroscape community dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
deep bra
Yeah I probably think too much.
Whereas I spent entirely too much time wondering what some sort of deep brassiere had to do with, well, anything you had said.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 26th, 2015, 09:24 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Boobie Petunias FOR THE WIN

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 26th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

As as aside:

It's back:
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/boardgame

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 26th, 2015, 10:51 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Yup

We already have a thread for conversation on the subject here.
Old January 27th, 2015, 10:34 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
deep bra
Whereas I spent entirely too much time wondering what some sort of deep brassiere had to do with, well, anything you had said.

I think he meant it as in "deep thoughts bro" Generally though it is spelled brah when pronounced that way.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 27th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
deep bra

I think he meant it as in "deep thoughts bro" Generally though it is spelled brah when pronounced that way.
Yeah, I got that. (And I still have no idea how or why "brah" evolved from "bro", especially in a world when people, being lazy, usually make up a new word that is shorter than the one they are replacing... )

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 27th, 2015, 03:49 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
deep bra

Yeah, I got that. (And I still have no idea how or why "brah" evolved from "bro", especially in a world when people, being lazy, usually make up a new word that is shorter than the one they are replacing... )
I think it may have started verbally in the case where people didn't want to have to pronounce the "o" and chose the shorter "ah" or "eh". Sometimes I've noticed people will only pronounce the "br".

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 27th, 2015, 04:58 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Actually, it's usually spelled "bruh."

Zgumfing platorrrer Mumhier hwujer vwully scufener. (That means "Jim and Marrowick don't get it," because us lazy people are getting less lazy and are now making up words so that they are longer, rather than shorter) Aren't ya'll proud of society?

~JS
Old January 27th, 2015, 08:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Titsus Ko Labeerenmitch

Humrph'gripl nacassta.

I never did get the term bruh/brah. I think some fancy pants hipster just thought it up to be different, and because not being mainstream was mainstream it picked up.

Come to think of it, everyone is dressing pretty poorly too. 70's part 2?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 5th, 2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Actually, it's usually spelled "bruh."

Zgumfing platorrrer Mumhier hwujer vwully scufener. (That means "Jim and Marrowick don't get it," because us lazy people are getting less lazy and are now making up words so that they are longer, rather than shorter) Aren't ya'll proud of society?

~JS
Not yet.

Old May 11th, 2015, 09:58 PM

ShyGuy Woo who?

this has got off topic XD
Old May 12th, 2015, 11:04 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
this has got off topic XD
What are you talking about? January is the time when the whole world discusses the human language and its progressive laziness.

This thread was appropriately used for the month of January.

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 13th, 2015 at 11:57 AM. Reason: I meant January.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online