Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 30th, 2019, 12:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shriek (VOTE for Editing)

Yea
Old December 31st, 2019, 02:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

This passes on time Or it will in two hours. I'm visiting family and got mixed up on time zones.

Think we're good on wording, but open to any suggestions.

Not sure who's on art here, since Ark hasn't been around.
Old December 31st, 2019, 02:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can do the art here if need be.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 31st, 2019, 04:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sounds groovy.

This for real passes to final editing
Old January 1st, 2020, 03:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shriek (Editing)

Got a first run of cards up.

My Etsy Store
Old January 1st, 2020, 03:37 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Shriek (Editing)

Looks great! Updated the art credit in the OP, so I think we're set here. Let's send Shriek On Deck.

Arkham - abstain @japes @johnny139 @Karat @Lord Pyre @Soundwarp SG-1
Old January 1st, 2020, 03:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Shriek (VOTE for On Deck)

yea

My Etsy Store
Old January 1st, 2020, 05:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

...wait a minute, is the pale bluish part of her costume her skin? And the top part just like a weird choker type thing? Very implausible.

This is sort of a weird critique, but I feel like the mini art background is kind of clean looking for Shriek. I feel like I usually see her in like, rundown abandoned places, with stuff strewn everywhere. Might be wrong though.

In general though cards, wording, all that looks good. Yea
Old January 2nd, 2020, 11:55 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
...wait a minute, is the pale bluish part of her costume her skin? And the top part just like a weird choker type thing? Very implausible.
Gotta show as much cleavage as possible!

Yea
Old January 3rd, 2020, 03:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

This is sort of a weird critique, but I feel like the mini art background is kind of clean looking for Shriek. I feel like I usually see her in like, rundown abandoned places, with stuff strewn everywhere. Might be wrong though.

In general though cards, wording, all that looks good. Yea
I always thought it was all costume.

Soundwarp, do you think you could ad a touch of transparency to the energy blast from her hands?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 3rd, 2020, 03:44 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Yeah, her costume has a pretty open front.

I'm pretty sure she's already wearing it in her first appearance in the asylum, it's just under her straitjacket. At least, I don't remember a scene where she goes home to change after Carnage busts her out of the asylum.

Unclear whether the staff just let her keep her costume, or if that's just how they dress patients. Might just be that after dealing with Carnage, they're too afraid to try to take anyone's weird jammies away.

Quote:
Hmm. Didn't occur to me at first, but I feel you. A slightly grungier background might hit the spot.
Old January 3rd, 2020, 04:36 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I’ll look for something later today.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library