Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Sonya Esenwein

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
It's almost always better to go for Cyprien. If you go for Sonya first, you're forcing yourself to go through 2 extra life, and Cyprien is undoubtably doing serious damage (and possibly healing) while you're attacking Sonya.

If for some crazy reason Sonya already has two wounds, and Cyprien has none, then yeah, maybe go for Sonya. But why does she have those wounds in the first place? (Perhaps she was the only one in range before.)

She only boosts chilling touch by .6 wounds on average. (That's misleading,of course, because she's also tripling the chance he deals 6 wounds (from 5% to 15%).) Still, I'd rather have the extra shots on Cyprien almost every time.
I would definitely have to agree with Fomox on this point. Unless Sonya is an easy kill (i.e. has been wounded already or it isn't out of your way to take a shot/attack at her) I would target Cyprien every time. It really is a win/win for you to try to take out Cyprien since his death hurts Sonya anyway.
Of course its always fun when sonya already has a wound and when you kill Cyprien off her heartbreak kills her too .

How did I get a wound on Sonya you ask?
Wound Glyph of Wannok ftw!

~Zealot

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units