Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 21st, 2009, 12:01 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs Links and Thoughts on SG-1

I am thinking of making it the diamater of a CD I figure that will aid in the ease of cutting them out. I am thinking of cutting up the side cirle up like the slots for personality Ext.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 21st, 2009, 01:29 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Very nice Felindar. I'd rep if I could but can't because I need to spread the love. But until I can get you again, know that I think this a wonderful idea & wonderful card.

Cheers
I got him for you! That's a very neat idea.
Old November 21st, 2009, 05:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I am thinking of cutting up the side cirle up like the slots for personality Ext.
I don't follow what you are trying to say here.
Old November 21st, 2009, 06:06 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

The circle with the Target and Personality Sise Ext. I am thinking of making it several difrent blocks or elipses one for each line not just one big elipse.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 21st, 2009, 06:08 PM

I found someone who still has the mins but ouch.. 9Pounds is 15$ For 4 Jaffa. http://www.cold-war.co.uk/

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 21st, 2009, 07:03 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The circle with the Target and Personality Sise Ext. I am thinking of making it several difrent blocks or elipses one for each line not just one big elipse.

Pete
I would have to see it first, in my mind it doesn't look any good. What you have done looks great.
Quote:
I found someone who still has the mins but ouch.. 9Pounds is 15$ For 4 Jaffa. http://www.cold-war.co.uk/

Pete
Ouch!!!

I found this papermodel of the stargate.

Cheers
Old November 22nd, 2009, 12:02 AM

Here is what I was thinking for the final card type.

The card is the same diameter as a CD 4.75 inches , wich makes it easy to cut out.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 22nd, 2009, 12:23 AM

I think I actually prefer your original concept with the ellipses. Also you might want to put some like a white transparent backing for the text it's a little hard to see against the puddle of the event horizon.

Cheers
Old November 22nd, 2009, 12:47 AM

The problem with the origional was I had to make it 6 inches accross. That ment it was much larger than the HS card and without the easy cut out of the CD size. I can go back to the elipses but Would loose space for text. What If I droped the sise of the Move range life box It would be legable much smaller it would gain me the space I would need. Right now it is the same size as the HS card when my card is printed out.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 22nd, 2009, 12:59 AM

If the size now is the same as a CD then it's the perfect size so if you have to do this way to keep that size, then that's the way it should be.

Cheers
Old November 22nd, 2009, 01:28 AM

More like this.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 22nd, 2009, 02:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a cool looking card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations