Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 2nd, 2006, 12:39 PM

jlo Woo who?
Superman Returns and HeroScape Hexes

Has anyone noticed that at the end of Superman Returns the land that Lex creates looks a lot like heroscape hexes (besides the crystals)? I didn't notice anything until my 4 year old said..."Dad that looks like heroscape". If you have the movie take a look at the scene right after Superman saves Lois and her family from the sinking ship. He's flying to go get Lex and the land looks just like HS terrain.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 12:44 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Superman Returns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo
Has anyone noticed that at the end of Superman Returns the land that Lex creates looks a lot like heroscape hexes (besides the crystals)? I didn't notice anything until my 4 year old said..."Dad that looks like heroscape". If you have the movie take a look at the scene right after Superman saves Lois and her family from the sinking ship. He's flying to go get Lex and the land looks just like HS terrain.
Yeah, someone did mention this when the movie was released!
And in the same thread, I stated I thought the Devil's Postpile here in California resembled life-sized Heroscape. :P

Old December 2nd, 2006, 01:32 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo
And in the same thread, I stated I thought the Devil's Postpile here in California resembled life-sized Heroscape. :P

Anyone wanna go there and play a game where we're the pieces?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 2nd, 2006, 01:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo

Where would I find forty people to pretend to be robotic mice?
Old December 2nd, 2006, 01:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo

Where would I find forty people to pretend to be robotic mice?
Good question :P Also, no one would mind if I was Syvarris and actually shot them, right?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:25 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart

That's hilarious.

I'll have to watch Superman again, I didn't notice the hexes, but I'll look for them now.

Click to see more...
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Superman Returns and HeroScape Hexes

Very old thread, but really cool looking pictures. Found them by chance while doing a google search for hexes
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

H_E_H's photos make me think of Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland, which would be a pretty big Heroscape map--40,000 hexes big!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
H_E_H's photos make me think of Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland, which would be a pretty big Heroscape map--40,000 hexes big!

Multi Level too! so it takes a few move to get up unless you can fly....If real people played on these hexs we would have to be non-flyers! Sounds like fun to use real people.

Old March 11th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Scale's a little off, but it definitely would be a blast!

Probably could climb those levels without an issue. Definitely have the Glyph of Rannveig in play.

Sadly though, it will be several years before we would be able to visit Europe.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, the scale is off--the hexes are too small, but it's a neat structure.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old March 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If we did play live heroscape, is there an official figure I could use so that I can toss bean bags and yell " LIGHTING BOLT!!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion