Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18th, 2020, 07:48 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Shiftrex Customs (06/04/22... New Wulfing Hunters)

- - - - - - -

WULFING HUNTERS
TUNDRA NOMADS

Frontal Assault - Heroes from Far and Wide (1/4)

The figures used are #001 and #014 from D&D ICEWIND DALE: RIME OF THE FROSTMAIDEN.

This thread is being reformatted a bit after seeing how some other users have cleaned up their threads. The showcased custom is the one I am currently playtesting and designing at the moment. Below you will find finished or serious customs organized and their original posts linked so that things are clean and tidy in the main post.

If you would like to play with any of my units OHS style then please look at this google doc that has the current figure's Army Card attached to a token using the ALT TEXT feature (ctrl+alt+y). You'll find things sorted by general and then by hero or squad as I slowly populate this: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...GaKXGm-Ho/edit

BY GENERAL
Spoiler Alert!

If you'd like me to playtest any of your units, I love doing that! I also try to give good feedback and play a few games with something if you are trying to get things just right.

If you see synergies that I have and I haven't noticed them, please let me know so that I don't do anything too crazy and if you wind up enjoying a unit from here then I'd also love to hear about it.

Last edited by Shiftrex; August 9th, 2022 at 11:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards