Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th, 2010, 12:02 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3V Promotions Department - For all your promotional needs!

The C3V Promotions Department can handle all your PMing needs. If you have to ask anything to C3V just shoot me a PM and I'll let the Sanctum know. I'll take any PM you send but playtests (Which are handled by taeblewalker, Viegon, Filthy the Clown and Doe13

Unreleased units:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; February 27th, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs