Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old March 16th, 2010, 05:34 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Underground Lair - In Progress

The Book of Underground Lair

A C3G Casual Map

Download .HSC File Here
Required Sets: Battle for the Underdark™ Master Set, Marvel The Conflict Begins™ Master Set, Fortress of the Archkyrie™, Volcarren Wasteland™
Underground Lair Bio - The arid, inhospitable mountains are rife with labyrinthine cave networks. The landscape provides the perfect natural cover for a covert base of operations. Who knows what cutting-edge science, or what horrific experiments, could be performed here?
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Glyph of Brandar: Teleport - Figures moving onto a glyph of of Brandar do not have to end their move. When movng off of a glyph of Brandar, you may move onto any other glyph of Brandar in play. If a figure is already standing in that space, roll a d20. If you roll an 8 or lower, your figure is destroyed. If you roll a 9 or higher, the other figure is destroyed, and you may continue your movement.
  • Turbolift: If your entire move consists of Wall Walk or Road spaces, ignore elevations when moving. You may pass over figures without becoming engaged, and pass over obstacles such as ruins. If you are engaged at the start of your move, you will still take leave engagement attacks unless a special power on your army card states otherwise.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by tcglkn; April 21st, 2022 at 08:41 AM.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Underground Lair - A Casual/Competitive C3G map

OK, well now that this is all official, lets have some fun. And this map looks like a lot of fun with the special rules you have added in. I will look at this map more closely later, but I think this was a great choice V.
Old March 17th, 2010, 09:46 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, Griff! I got that updated into 'Book' format.

I'll swap the .hsc file for a .pdf once I've collected any of your feedback and made corresponding changes.

Or would you all just prefer the PDF?

Last edited by Velenne; March 17th, 2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: added more pics and fixed the link
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Underground Lair - A Casual C3G map

So the basic principle here (I skimmed, I'll admit it) is that you're zipping around from map to map using a Brandar to teleport?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2010, 02:03 PM

You got it! There's 4 small maps with 2 teleporters in the ones you don't start in, and 1 in the ones you do start in. So lots of maneuvering is possible.
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Or would you all just prefer the PDF?
We keep the files as VS files so that it is easy for us to share them and alter things without having to build it from scratch. Once it is finalized and passed, we let A3n do a leaflet PDF version which he will post in your thread, then you save that PDF and simply replace the current VS file on the Download page by uploading the the new PDF.

There is a an error on this map.

If you are looking at the map from the original view point that the program gives you, there is a building structure in the upper right hand corner. I think it is the 2nd tier of castle walls that have a base and are yet stacked on top of the lower castle walls without wall walk tiles, this cannot be done physically and maintain structure and balance. You can either place an un-based castle wall directly on top of a un-caped castle wall, or you can place a based castle wall directly on top of a castle wall that has first been capped with at least one wall walk tile.

Last edited by Griffin; March 17th, 2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First, I haven't had a chance to look at this yet.

Velenne, have you played on this? What was the play like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Really cool map, I feel like it would more suited to classic scape then Super Scape, but hey I'll Super Scape on anything given the chance.

Cheers
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:57 PM

Nah it's just 10 starting zone spaces and the sections are pretty small. It might total out to one normal heroscape map's worth of space, but it won't play that way.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:08 PM

If anybody gets a chance to try this, I'd love to hear about it so I can make improvements.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Give me about 10 days and I'll try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:50 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

This map looks really cool!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios