Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 10th, 2023, 08:35 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Walker

Walker

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = WALKER

UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
SPECIES = ZOMBIE
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 50

WALKING DEAD 2
At the start of each opponent's turn, you may maneuver each Walker up to 2 spaces. If a Walker ends this maneuver adjacent to 1+ enemies that it was not adjacent to at the start of this maneuver, you may choose 1 enemy that Walker is adjacent to and roll 1 damage die against that enemy.

VIRAL INFECTION
When a Medium enemy without the Inorganic or Undead keyword is defeated, revive a Common Zombie Devourer on your team and replace the defeated enemy with it.

FACTION =
PUBLISHER = IMAGE
KEYWORDS = Undead
SYMBOLS =
WINTER 2024: Walkers “relentlessly hunt and eat humans. Even a small […] bite causes a fatal fever that kills in hours or days, depending on the victim. Amputating a bitten limb can sometimes prevent the fever. A [...] bite itself does not cause a person to turn; since the outbreak, every corpse becomes [infected] regardless of how it died, with the only known 'cure' being the destruction of the brain. [The Walkers] move slowly and are not especially dangerous, except in large numbers or with the element of surprise”

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Horroclix figure: Base #010-012 / Zombie Cop
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: IAmBatman
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Robert Kirkman
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 2nd, 2024 at 03:12 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:36 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Walker - Design/review

1.0 design

Changed species to Zombie
Added Undead keyword
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

We already used Walking Dead on the Death Army so you can steal that wording!
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
We already used Walking Dead on the Death Army so you can steal that wording!
Perfect, Thanks!
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Something I always found weird is Viral Infection shutting off when the last zombie is defeated. If I understand Walking Dead correctly, the virus is more of an airborne thing, right?

I know these guys are already pretty competitive, so I don’t think there’s a ton of room for buffs. But maybe it’s something we could tweak?
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah the whole world is infected somehow. Never explained but anyone who dies for any reason turns into a zombie
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Something I always found weird is Viral Infection shutting off when the last zombie is defeated. If I understand Walking Dead correctly, the virus is more of an airborne thing, right?

I know these guys are already pretty competitive, so I don’t think there’s a ton of room for buffs. But maybe it’s something we could tweak?
I thought it was from a bite that passed on the infection? If they are all dead no one can be bitten, no?
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:32 PM
...has moist legs

Not in Walking Dead.
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

It's a virus everyone has already.

And like currently the mechanics dont represent a bite. As it's not tied to Walkers (or even Undead in general) killing stuff, just that stuff dies.

Presently the power is like a virus that gets cured if you shoot enough zombies though as an abstract like "root through enough zombie corpses you find a cure" thing it's not the worst.

Not really related to that, you probaly want to say character not figure in the infection power?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Not in Walking Dead.
Right I forgot that
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Not in Walking Dead.
So you can get bit in WD and be fine as long as you don't die? But a person can fall out a window and die and become a zombie?

I did not know that. Though I only read until the Prison part...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Biting does like kill you IIRC. It's just then you are separately reanimated.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database