Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 12th, 2011, 01:08 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Science Police - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
HYDRA Agents are 2/2, but they also have 6 move, 6 range, four figures, and hero bonding for their 80 points.
9 attacks per turn could be really nasty, but also probably not real easy to pull off looking at it. I think I'd start at 80 and go from there.
This was more in-line with my thoughts. Plus it isn't going to be that easy to get the extra attacks as it's only those that haven't moved this turn that get to do the additional attacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Call For Backup is already a power title on Commissioner Gordon, so that power will need to be called something else.
This image is probably the best of the bunch you posted, A3n.
How about just CALL FOR SUPPORT then?

Cheers
Old March 12th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe Call for Reinforcements? After all, the power itself is pretty similar to the C3G Glyph of Reinforcements.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think it is a must for these guys to have extreme prejudice work against non-humans only.
Old March 12th, 2011, 02:44 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I think it is a must for these guys to have extreme prejudice work against non-humans only.
No that's not even right, I thought that at first, but it's "supers" they don't like. Whether they be human or otherwise. My best thought in that direction was "Unique Hero or Event Hero".
Old March 12th, 2011, 02:54 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well by "supers" do you mean they actually have powers? Because with our use of Mutate, Metahuman, and Mutant, going "non-human" should cover that ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2011, 02:59 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Exactly. Humans are not supers, but they can be super heroes. A3n, are you saying that they hate all super heroes, or just people with super powers?
Old March 12th, 2011, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Exactly. Humans are not supers, but they can be super heroes. A3n, are you saying that they hate all super heroes, or just people with super powers?
from what I recall of these guys they hated anybody trying to do what they believe is their duly appointed job.

Having said that I think we can make it just people with powers so I am happy with non-human.

Cheers
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Last power should have "20 or higher"

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:38 AM

EXTREME PREJUDICE
After attacking with a Science Police, if possible you may attack the same figure with up to 2 other Science Police that were not moved this turn.

As worded, this could be a near never ending chain of attacks. I move 3 out of 12 police. I then attack Beyonder with 1 that moved. I then immediately attack Beyonder with 2 police that didn't move, and that "first" attack of 2 is also going to trigger another 2 attacks, and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on, etc.

What do you think about a simple power that is just very straight forward (something I like to do for common squads)?
EXTREME PREJUDICE
When Science Police attack an opponent's figure that is not a Human, roll 2 additional attack dice.
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:46 AM

I hate to do this, because I know at this point I am just telling you that I don't care for the entire writeup, but I have to be honest here.

CALL FOR SUPPORT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 12-17, choose 1 previously destroyed Science Police.
• If you roll 17-19, choose 2 previously destroyed Science Police.
• If you roll 20, choose 4 previously destroyed Science Police.
One at a time, place each chosen Science Police on an empty space within 2 spaces of any other Science Police you control on the battlefield.
  1. We already have a glyph that does this sort of thing.
  2. These guys are going to regenerate WAY too quickly and consistently
  3. when put into a power like this, this makes the design feel like zombies to me.
  4. we already have a "backup" power for them on Gordon.
I think this power should be scrapped altogether and traded for something more science like.
Old March 12th, 2011, 11:42 AM

I wonder if Call For Support couldn't work more like Gordon's Call For Backup in that it just lets you move more of these guys around on the battlefield?

Old March 12th, 2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
EXTREME PREJUDICE
After attacking with a Science Police, if possible you may attack the same figure with up to 2 other Science Police that were not moved this turn.

As worded, this could be a near never ending chain of attacks. I move 3 out of 12 police. I then attack Beyonder with 1 that moved. I then immediately attack Beyonder with 2 police that didn't move, and that "first" attack of 2 is also going to trigger another 2 attacks, and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on, etc.
Then help solve that issue.
Quote:
What do you think about a simple power that is just very straight forward (something I like to do for common squads)?
EXTREME PREJUDICE
When Science Police attack an opponent's figure that is not a Human, roll 2 additional attack dice.
:yawn:

Quote:
I hate to do this, because I know at this point I am just telling you that I don't care for the entire writeup, but I have to be honest here.

CALL FOR SUPPORT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 12-17, choose 1 previously destroyed Science Police.
• If you roll 17-19, choose 2 previously destroyed Science Police.
• If you roll 20, choose 4 previously destroyed Science Police.
One at a time, place each chosen Science Police on an empty space within 2 spaces of any other Science Police you control on the battlefield.
  1. We already have a glyph that does this sort of thing.
  2. These guys are going to regenerate WAY too quickly and consistently
  3. when put into a power like this, this makes the design feel like zombies to me.
  4. we already have a "backup" power for them on Gordon.
I think this power should be scrapped altogether and traded for something more science like.
  1. We have a glyph for just about everything now, so should we stop putting powers on any cards
  2. Simple, the numbers can be adjusted.
  3. That's just a shift in your role playing ability.
  4. Gordon's "backup" is just about moving them around the battlefield, not bringing more onto the battlefield.
    There is nothing "science like" for these guys, that's just their name. They have all the latest in gear & equipment. They believe they are the only ones that are qualified to carry out law-enforcement. When they call for back-up their support comes almost instantly usually riding flying police cycles which they just drop straight down off to surround the suspect. They really only capture the super villains by their sheer numbers.
These guys really are about numbers working together & that's what I am aiming at here.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library