Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 3rd, 2014, 01:45 PM

stumpy_man is surprisingly tart
Agent Skahen Question

Hello fellow scapers! It's been awhile since I've been around these parts but it's good to be back. I used to play a ton of Heroscape and have since ventured off into other gaming territory but Scape will always have a special place in my heart. I had a quick question and I'm not positive if this is the correct place to ask but I thought I'd give it a go. I still have a sealed Agent Skahen that I got at Gencon awhile back and I think I am looking to sell it. I already have a copy that I use to play with so I'm looking to get rid of my extra. The issue is that while she is sealed, her legs are still pretty bent in the package so she wouldn't be able to stand up straight if I took her out. This was the way my other Agent Skahen that I actually play with came, all you have to do to fix it is throw her in boiling water for 20 or 30 seconds, straighten her out, and cool her off in some ice water and she's completely perfect. So my question is if I were to sell her (either on ebay or just directly to someone from this site), what would be the best condition to sell her in: either as a completely sealed, but slightly bent figure, or, if I fix her myself, as a brand new, perfect condition Agent Skahen? Anyway just thought I'd see what some of your opinions were and I appreciate the responses.
Old January 3rd, 2014, 02:49 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Agent Skahen Question

IMO, you should fix her up. People don't really like bent figures (in my experience) even if they are in the box and if you fix her up yourself, you could most likely sell her on eBay for around... I'd say $17.50. vs if she were bent... then I wouldn't pay more than $15.00. This is just my opinion though .

Also, for future questions, it would always be good to ask them in the Question Dump
-NS
Old January 3rd, 2014, 07:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

You can sell her for more like $30 new, not bent, out of package.
Old January 3rd, 2014, 07:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Hey Stumpy, you can play online now too, so you know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion