Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 14th, 2024, 06:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G2.0 Promotions Dept. - Winter 2024 Release!

Spukeboy is working one up for us

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 16th, 2024, 11:04 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dark Dimension is now officially released for 2.0

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 19th, 2024, 03:02 PM
A Man of Taste

Looks like we missed adding Doctor Light (Arthur Light) to the release post but he's also been released.

Old February 19th, 2024, 04:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And there was Light

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 13th, 2024, 06:06 PM
A Man of Taste

C3G 2023 Con Exlusive 1 & 2

If you have checked out the official C3G Superscape Instagram, you may have seen a tease that something big was coming...well here it is.

With no Ghostbuster to be found, will there be S'MORE PAIN to go around or are their heroes in this world that can stand up to the awesome power of...

Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man

Also available for your world breaking events...the most physically dominating Hulk incarnation yet comes to C3G with the power to take out a vast amount of heroes with no help.

World War Hulk

Old April 13th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoa, World War Hulk looks amazing! Leave your squads at home.

Also that "food" keyword. That's a new one to me.

Really cool event heroes!
Old April 14th, 2024, 08:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old April 19th, 2024, 11:04 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Groot is loose!
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:06 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Groot job!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:34 AM
A Man of Taste

DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G2.0 Public Sortable Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G2.0!!!

Quote:
C3G SUPERSCAPE QUARTERLY RELEASE 3: C3G Spring 2024 Release

Justice League
Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi) - 160
Fire - 140
Ice - 160
Zatanna (Mistress of Magic) - 220

Justice League Dark
Frankenstein - 320
Etrigan - 320
Detective Chimp - 140
Swamp Thing (JLD) - 335

Teen Titans
Terra (Tara Markov) - 100
Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark) - 240
Speedy (Mia Dearden) - 60

Lanterns
Lantern Shield - 20
Lantern Decoy - 50
Green Lantern (Ch'p) - 200
Indigo-2 (Munk) - 270
Red Lantern (Atrocitus) (Leader) - 400
Red Lantern (Atrocitus) - 360
Red Lantern (Rankorr) - 280
Red Lantern (Dex-Starr) - 250
Red Lantern (Mera) - 300
Red Lantern (Bleez) - 350

Atlantis
Mera - 210
Atlantean Royal Guards - 160

DC Miscellaneous
Man-Bat Commandos - 160
Superman Flyover - 100
Long Halloween - 80
Midnighter - 280
Apollo - 420
White Canary - 210
Deadshot - 150
Owl Initiates - 200
Hawkmen of Thanagar - 100

Avengers
Venom (Flash Thompson) - 240
Wasp (Avengers) - 160
Black Panther (Avengers) - 210
U.S.Agent (Avengers) - 230

Guardians of the Galaxy
Talon (Guardians of the Galaxy) - 170

Mutants
Juggernaut (Charles Xavier) - 400
Rogue (Anna Marie) - 300
Quicksilver (Brotherhood) - 200

Marvel Knights
Luke Cage - 190
Misty Knight - 180
Iron Fist - 260
Jessica Jones - 220
Daredevil (Matt Murdock) 200
Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Yellow) - 160
Stick - 160
Punisher (Frank Castle) (Fighter) - 180
White Tiger (Ava Ayala) - 150
Moon Knight - 150
Spider-Man (Symbiote) - 275

Hulk Family
Doc Samson 290
Hulk (The Conflict Begins) - 380
Rick Jones - 80

Marvel Creatures of the Night
Blade (Eric Brooks) (Nightstalkers) - 260
Hannibal King - 190
Frank Drake - 210
Living Mummy - 200
Darkholder - 75
Werewolf (Jack Russell) - 240
Man-Thing (Ted Sallis) - 280

Heralds of Galactus
Galactus - 1000
Firelord - 400
Morg - 400
Air-Walker - 400
Ghost Rider (Frank Castle) - 500

Avengers Villains
Thanos (Infinity Quest) - 1200
Infinity Gauntlet
Time Gem
Power Gem
Space Gem
Soul Gem
Mind Gem
Reality Gem
Ultron - 375
Ultron (Drone) - 125
Hela - 500
Draugr Thrall - 100
Gorr - 1000

Subterranea
Mole Man - 100
Moloid -10
Giganto - 370

Marvel Miscellaneous
The Watcher - 200
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) - 140
Black Panther (T'Challa) - 220
Black Panther (Shuri) - 170
Skrull Silencer - 60
N'Garai - 45
Mysterio Holograms - 35
Vermin - 150
Carnage - 345
Venom Pigeon - 30
The Presence - 300
Jemma Simmons - 85
Leo Fitz - 65
Whiplash - 250

Gundams
Zaku II - 120
Zeon Pilot - 50
Gouf 140
Ramba Ral - 130
Char's Zaku II - 185
Char Aznable - 155
Gundam Barbatos - 280
Mikazuki Augus - 120
Gundam Bael - 275
McGillis Fareed - 145
Gundam Sandrock - 270
Shining Gundam - 280
Domon Kasshu - 180
Master Gundam - 320
Master Asia - 280
Death Army - 400

Decepticons
Megatron - 410
Soundwave - 340
Ravage - 110
Laserbeak - 140
Starscream - 310
Skywarp - 280
Thundercracker - 260

Autobots
Optimus Prime - 410
Bumblebee - 200
Grimlock -390
Prowl - 270

Gargoyles
Goliath - 300
Hudson - 200
Broadway - 200
Lexington 140
Brooklyn - 240

Tormentors
Herbert West - 70

Dragon Ball
Tien Shinhan - 180
Chiaotzu - 100
Gamma 1 - 400
Gamma 2 - 400

Masters of the Universe
He-Man - 320
Power Sword of Grayskull
Masters of the Universe Story Card - 60
Battle Cat - 200
Teela - 170
Man-at-Arms - 180
Man-E-Faces - 150
Orko - 65
Stratos - 150
Ram Man - 180

Doom
Doom Slayer - 250
BFG 9000
Chainsaw
Combat Shotgun
Heavy Machine Gun
Rocket Launcher

The Sworn
Tiva Steelheart - 190
Lady Death - 360
Nameless Wolves - 80
Vassago - 100
Hellslinger - 210
War Angel - 240

Doctor Who
The 11th Doctor - 180
Dalek Drones - 150
Cyberman Troopers - 120

Misc.
Hit-Girl - 135
Hellboy (Anung Un Rama) - 340
Incredible Invention - 30
Omnidroid - 175
Vampirella - 320
The Darkness - 330
Darklings - 100
Psychic Projection - 100
Psyche - 50

Items
Sugar Cookie
Fruit Cake
Anti-Grav Gauntlet
Experimental Medicine
Teleportation Belt
Ollie's Stupendous Chili

Hazards
High Winds
Thunderstorm
Heavy Rain
Fog
Tornado

Resources
Medical Bay
Temporal Anomaly

1000-point teams from this release:
Spoiler Alert!

Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:38 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: C3G2.0 Promotions Dept. - SPRING 2024 Release! Happy 15

In honor of C3G's 15th Birthday...our biggest release yet.

Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:08 AM

Re: C3G2.0 Promotions Dept. - SPRING 2024 Release! Happy 15

Happy 15th, C3G!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape