Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old August 12th, 2023, 12:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Master Gundam - Waiting for initial

I propose we move to testing
Old August 12th, 2023, 12:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Master Gundam - Waiting for initial

yea!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2023, 01:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Master Gundam - Vote for Testing

Yea
Old August 12th, 2023, 01:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old August 12th, 2023, 02:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 12th, 2023, 02:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

This passes, thanks
Old September 5th, 2023, 03:44 PM
...has moist legs

Re: Master Gundam - Testing

Looking good. These results are quite balanced so I'm still happy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zed
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Master Gundam

Army Test
Map: Cell games Arena
Units: Fantastic 4 (1000pts) vs Master Gundam, Master Asia, Hawkeye, and Baron Zemo (1000pts)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Cell games Arena
Units: Avengers: Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine, Black Widow 2.0 (1000pts) vs Baron Zemo, Hawkeye, 2.0, Master Asia, Master Gundam (1000pts)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: This is an interesting question. Master Gundam with Master Asia is 600 pts. That is a lot. I initially thought he was too strong for the points. But after the second game I think the points are right on.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: There are a lot of things going on with Master Gundam (and Master Asia). At first I thought it was all too overwhelming. But partway through the first game I started to hit my groove with Master Gundam, and really enjoyed the playstyle
that he is best suited to. I started to run him like the hulk. Get in the fray, knock some heads, do an auto wound or two and repeat. I particularly liked using master Asia's cloth special attack to toss away problematic figures. I liked that I could pummel one target or spread the pain around. And once I got the hang of prioritzing the free attack targets, he became a very menacing piece.

It's nice to have a melee centered gundam. He would probably be a top choice in the gundam world for me.
I like sending my robots in to the heat of battle not expecting them to return. Like a really aggressive playstyle. The type of gundam that would do well against a Kaiju in a fight. I think the points are in a good place, and that you get some good value that fat stack of points.
Old September 6th, 2023, 01:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me.

On the complexity stuff (not that he was really saying its an issue) I do think its something to keep in mind but like.. I don't think Gundams are really unique on that front. Compared to like stacking a bunch of passive / boost type guys for your whole team or whatnots. Master Asia at least only changes up this one card.

Master Asia and Master Gundam should be like top of the heap complexity wise for G Gundam at least. So like we wouldn't be pushing farther than this.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 6th, 2023, 02:33 PM
...has moist legs

Yeah. My main thought is the G Gundam stuff especially is 450-600 point single characters essentially. I don't mind huge cost figures being a bit more chunky rules-wise.

But yeah, once you parse it and get the hang of them, they play pretty straight forward. Two of the powers are just saying what their stats are and that you can use other powers.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 06:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Master Gundam
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Master Gundam & Master Asia @600, Spider-Man (Transformers), Plastic Man (1000) vs Ms. Marvel, Drax, Gamora (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Master Gundam & Master Asia @600, Spider-Man (Transformers), Plastic Man (1000) vs Sinister Six (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Super swingy. The once-per-game SA particularly feels like it has a lot of room to either go completely insane or fizzle out. Very fun dynamics though, the choices about what to do with him feel interesting, which is very hard for this kind of design where it's almost all different attack options.

No big red flags from me (especially since his win was in a good match-up for him), but he feels potentially a little hot - his offensive toolkit is very big and it's just the nature of vehicles that it's harder to stop them from picking their targets, so he's got a lot of ability as an assassin.

Master Strike also really didn't come up much in these games (just like... once against Gamora) and it feels like a pretty solid ability to also have in his pocket; layers with Master Asia's ability to cloth-kite.
Old September 24th, 2023, 02:14 PM
...has moist legs

Did some minor nerfs, swapped the Master Strike to a d20 that triggers on a 14, slightly decreasing its odds. And lowered the range on the OPG to 4. I don't personally think it needs more testing, just a minor tweak to make it feel slightly better.

I propose we move to editing.
Old September 24th, 2023, 02:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Master Gundam - Vote for Editing

yea

I like having more fours!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database