Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 7th, 2021, 07:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Iron Man Mark III

The fact that IV can attack twice is pretty obfuscated given that the only difference in the power titles is an arbitrary sci-fi word at the end. It's not even Repulsor Beams or anything. You're just supposed to assume that making two separate attacks is an innate property of a beam compared to a ray I guess (which is then immediately contradicted by his next power, which does a Fireline type effect that actually makes sense with the word beam).

Doesn't help that the meaningful part of the power is buried under the same novel's worth of movement stuff this dude has.

Anyway, if Replusors worked on like... rolling at least one skull instead of wounding (like you just have to hit them, not hurt them) or something this guy might have a use. But they don't so he doesn't.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 9th, 2021, 11:55 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Iron Man Mark III

Old December 9th, 2021, 06:45 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Iron Man Mark IV

We already talked about this guy a little, but I think he’s solid. I don’t take him super often, but the range can be nice in a Luke Cage build.
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, getting up to double attack and having the left box synergy with Luke helps a lot. Probably the most independently "draftable" of the basic set of C3G Iron Mans.

4/B+

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2021, 10:18 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My most used Iron Man. (Stealth Suit is my favorite one though)
Old December 10th, 2021, 08:21 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, getting up to double attack and having the left box synergy with Luke helps a lot. Probably the most independently "draftable" of the basic set of C3G Iron Mans.

4/B+
Sure, the issue is Hasbro Iron Man is pretty similar, costs 10 points less, and synergizes with both Fan4 and really benefits from Stat boosters like Starlord and Cap.

The second special can be a nice heavy against certain figures like Kryptonians, but I'd rather have consistent double normal attacks of 6 (with height and Cap or Starlord) pretty much any day.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 10th, 2021, 10:02 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's why I said C3G Iron Mans.

That said, I don't think the two really want to be in the same armies, so the comparison isn't that worthwhile. The types of armies you mentioned from Hasbro Iron Man don't do anything for this one, whereas Hasbro Iron Man is a terrible fit in Luke Cage armies and doesn't give you figure movement or a special attack, which are tools that it's good to have in an army. I don't think 10 points is hugely important when it comes to army building.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2021, 11:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We like IV and Hasbro a lot in our house and they fit different armies. Funny how my son and I were just chatting about the Hasbro cards last night. He had an interesting take on how he loved the simplicity of the Hasbro cards at times but then he said, he was glad they didn't continue making more because he loves C3G versions so much more (except Hulk I vs Hasbro)

We started trying to think of a new team that we could create that would be competitive yet still have basic simple powers just for nostalgia and beginners.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 12th, 2021, 11:24 AM

A simple big five JLA might be cool.

Lesse, Superman would have Super Strength *and* Flying ... Wonder Woman would have a bracelet power that was just renamed Stealth Dodge *and* flying ... Batman would have Swing Line *and* a special attack that's double attack in special attack form.

Old December 12th, 2021, 06:32 PM

Old December 12th, 2021, 06:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Iron Man Mark V

Mark V is a lot of fun. However, I've never done well with him. He's a bit fragile for a factional leader - though Electronic Countermeasure helps. Pulse Bolt gives him a decent ranged special attack.
Old December 12th, 2021, 06:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Iron Man Mark V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Mark V is a lot of fun. However, I've never done well with him. He's a bit fragile for a factional leader - though Electronic Countermeasure helps. Pulse Bolt gives him a decent ranged special attack.
My son has the same complaints, yet he continues to use him. Hoping the Iron Legion help him out a bit since he can stay back and still get multiple figure activations each turn.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy