Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 17th, 2017, 05:56 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

If you'd like to watch, @Dr. Goomonkey and I are playing a game. Should be starting soon.

Game Name:
591cc631bc6961495057969.html

Google Doc String:
18b_LDQyTMlSA_sq2IuunkiykJDQtmwBWQ9zR67z-bgg
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:01 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I am available to start another game within the next half hour.
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I can probably swing it. Send me the point total and army type
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll watch if you post the link.
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:33 PM

I forget how to link it all together so here:

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-v2/index.php

Game Name: 591d04e28a6d71495074018.html

Google Doc String: 1i35H9v0gciYYb74Xr6CWa3FqWx9lC44s53lP20pl_74
Old May 18th, 2017, 02:56 PM

So I'm sick (been sick since Tuesday) and just went to the doctors today... I'm off tomorrow so if anyone wants to play either tonight or tomorrow let me know and I'll try to setup a game.
Old May 20th, 2017, 07:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'm available for game tonight. Play test or prep for gencon whatever you like
Old May 21st, 2017, 02:44 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Got a game in last nigh against HS2010 I will be available for another game tonight (about 8pm eastern onward)
Old May 26th, 2017, 05:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I'm available tonight for a game. Between 7pm-11pm central.

EDIT: Games found with Ericth74 and Leaf_It. Thanks guys!

Last edited by kevindola; May 26th, 2017 at 11:13 PM.
Old May 27th, 2017, 03:55 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available tonight for a game. 8pm central and later

EDIT: No game found tonight, but will be available tomorrow night as well

Last edited by kevindola; May 27th, 2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old May 28th, 2017, 01:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game tonight. 830pm-1030pm central

EDIT: None found

Last edited by kevindola; June 5th, 2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for a game tonight. Anytime between now and 10pm central

EDIT: None found

Last edited by kevindola; June 5th, 2017 at 09:07 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events