Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 12th, 2018, 11:01 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

@The_Dewk I am coming!
Old June 12th, 2018, 11:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey dewk, add a wosaga to the prize pool and a Trex dice bowl as well. Thanks again for printing a card to go with the prize. I havent got around to going shopping for an ink cartridge.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:07 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

You guys are in for a real treat!! The real TREX and the real TREX prizes are coming down to Utah!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 13th, 2018, 10:15 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Woo-hoo for TREX! We are always so blessed by Idahoans!!
@Sir Torin Brokenshield! I'm glad your "maybe" turned into a "yes"! Any Johnathans this month?
Old June 13th, 2018, 03:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Im still trying to talk any of my brothers into coming ad well.

Old June 19th, 2018, 03:19 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Maps selected yet?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 19th, 2018, 04:54 PM
"like" happy

Pretty sure @dart48 said hes down to come as well. He was going to ride down with me. Also hes got a couple maybes from burley.

Old June 19th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Pretty sure @dart48 said hes down to come as well. He was going to ride down with me. Also hes got a couple maybes from burley.
Saweet! This’ll be legit!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:26 PM
"like" happy

Yeah. Thats me and Dart. Two of Darts friends from burley.

Old June 19th, 2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Yeah. Thats me and Dart. Two of Darts friends from burley.
Dang...this is gunna be a legit tourney and pretty competitive too! I'm excited.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:42 PM

@El Donas is also in

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 20th, 2018, 11:27 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Wow! Idaho is going to outnumber Utah at this get-together!

Haha maps are posted! Thanks to @BiggaBullfrog and @Sir Heroscape for helping with the lovely selections.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events