Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old February 5th, 2010, 12:32 PM

Duncan knows what's in an order marker Duncan knows what's in an order marker
Updated - Duncan's Collection of Superhero Maps.

Greetings.

This is a collection of my maps used for Superhero themed battles.

If you are looking for more battles on Valhalla. Check out this thread
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...394#post991394

A Mountain Factory in Latveria

A small infiltration team of heroes stumbles upon a sub-nuclear weapons experiment by one Victor Von Doom.

Gotham City Warehouse Street

I wanted to start out by thanking everybody involved with the C3G project. You have my greatest appreciation. I have ordered my new bases, my base stickers, some Heroclix figures I was missing and have downloaded the cards to my computer. Looking forward to setting up my first battle.

For my first battle I have been working on some different maps.
Take a look at my latest and let me know what you think.

Crashed Spaceship Map

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

-Sun Tzu The Art of War

Last edited by Duncan; April 26th, 2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:36 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Duncan's Gotham City Warehouse Street.

Jaw-droppingly awesome. Again, great use of the new shadow tiles - they look great as streets.
Old February 5th, 2010, 01:49 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Duncan's Gotham City Warehouse Street.

Duncan...your stuff is prety awesome but might I suggest consolidating them into fewer threads?

You do not need to start a new thread for each new map, custom terrain etc.
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:26 PM

Re: Duncan's Collection of Superhero Maps.

Thanks Sherman Davies. I liked the shadow tiles because they are lower than the sidewalk. Makes it feel a little more streetish.

Thanks Onacara. I have consolidated my superhero maps and I will move the others to one thread on the Valhalla side. I didn't see a delete button for the threads so we can just let them disappear into oblivion.

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

-Sun Tzu The Art of War
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Thanks Sherman Davies. I liked the shadow tiles because they are lower than the sidewalk. Makes it feel a little more streetish.

Thanks Onacara. I have consolidated my superhero maps and I will move the others to one thread on the Valhalla side. I didn't see a delete button for the threads so we can just let them disappear into oblivion.
You can ask an admin to take care of that for you (via PM).
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool stuff, Duncan! I really think some of you Marvel map guys need to get together and reawaken the BoM thread!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Is it just me, or does it look like that Skrull in the middle is drinking a cup of coffee?

I know I've said this in the other threads, but I love your maps Duncan. It's really cool that you've gone in and put in thematic backgrounds for your "hero shots."

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 5th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, by the way, I've gotta ask - where'd you get those awesome looking crates?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2010, 04:02 PM

Thanks Cavalier, IAmBatman, and Xn F M.

IAmBatman - The boxes came out of the Heroclix Outdoor Adventure Kit, along with the Street Lamps, and Dumpsters.

I bought mine here.
http://www.rainbowcardsandcomics.com...dproduct=20139

Xn F M - Thanks, the hero shots are what keeps me motivated to play heroscape. I just look back at some of the old photos and then really want to play again.

All good Skrull Leaders need their caffeine before a battle.

-Sun Tzu The Art of War
Old February 5th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Incredible pictures Duncan, I love the backgrounds, The maps and accessories are really cool as well. Thanks for sharing.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:44 PM

Re: Updated - Duncan's Collection of Superhero Maps.

Added new map - 4/26/2010

see first post. A Mountain Factory in Latveria

I just recently bought a new Iron Man clix pack and some figures from the new Brave and the Bold boosters and decided to put them to some good use.

Let me know what you think.

-Sun Tzu The Art of War
Old April 27th, 2010, 06:21 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Updated - Duncan's Collection of Superhero Maps.

Nice mps and custom terrain!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios