Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 26th, 2009, 08:29 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: D&D Heroscape Information Thread

I got the new DnD mini Large Black Dragon figure earlier this week and I am really unimpressed with it. It is very small and looks like something that fell off of Sonlen's shoulder. Here are some more pictures, this time of the new dragon.

He appears to have a height of 6.

The dragon with the troll.

The dragon looking like a midget next to Braxas.

The new dragon next to some real dragons.

One thing I have noticed from taking these pictures is how sparce the new set is. It only has ten figures and the large ones are actually quite small. This is not what I'm used to from a master set and I hope the pricing is appropriate. Here are some shots of all the figures from all three master sets for comparison.

RotV:

SotM:

DnDBS:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion