Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
5 defense plus an auto block is probably not a good idea.
Eh, that's what Cap is at. It's definitely the upper level of what we should do (and I certainly wouldn't mind 4D, especially as a cost-saver) but it's not out of the normal bounds.

Quote:
A few of them are pretty chumpy
These two statements don't go together...and Comparing to Cap is not your best strategy here...Cap is cap...Metal Men are not Cap...and this guy is giving everyone +1 Block and he's going to be nearly impossible to take out first by any mid level heroes (or so I'm lead to believe in other tests recently)

So unless you are telling me all his allies are going to be less than 5 D...making a team full of caps, I'll repeat..is not a good idea.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape