Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 13th, 2023, 12:46 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Northeast Ohio NHSD Nov 11, 2023!

Northeast Ohio NHSD Tournament!

PM me for the address.

When: Saturday, November 11th 12:00-5:00 PM

Format: In honor of NHSD the format will be good ol' 500 points 24 hexes, regular pricing. However, there are a few twists.
First off, VC units are allowed. Secondly, we will be utilizing a restricted list.
Restricted List: A+ units are banned. In addition, your army may only have one A ranked unit and one A- unit (you may use multiples of that specific unit. Your army may also have two A- ranked units if you have no A ranked units).
The rankings are based off the power rankings found here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=37772
Four 50 minute rounds.

Click here for examples of armies that are and are not allowed.
Spoiler Alert!

You can sign up and submit your army here: https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=143

Cost: Free! However, due to the last minute change in location there will be no prizes other than my undying respect.

Maps:

Spoiler Alert!

Maps and glyphs are subject to change.

Attendees
RainyDays
DW09k
LayneKiffin
7Changer
Sheep
Mother Ewe

Possibles
AtomicDarklord
KillerCactus
KillerCactus +1
KillerCactus +1

Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer. If you don't have a lot of figures shoot me a message and I can provide an army for you. Looking forward to scaping with y'all!

Last edited by RainyDays; November 10th, 2023 at 09:04 AM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 12:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Northeast Ohio NHSD Oct 21, 2023!

None of your own maps?
Old September 13th, 2023, 01:32 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
None of your own maps?
No, not this time at least. There's too many cool maps I want to use!
Old October 10th, 2023, 11:44 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry going to a concert in Covington, KY that day. Hope it goes well.
Old October 16th, 2023, 03:39 PM

Hey all, there's a couple updates on this event. I've updated the OP with this information.

First, due to several people not being available on 10/21, the date of the tournament has changed to 11/11. Start time is still the same.

Second, due to the date change the tourney will be hosted at my house like the previous events, not the game store. The game store is hosting another event on the 11th. Since it's at my house there won't be an entry fee.

Sorry for the last minute change, but hoping we can get more people out on the 11th!
Old October 27th, 2023, 06:30 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Northeast Ohio NHSD Nov 11, 2023!

Oooh - I might be able to make it out for this. I’ll see what I can do. I’ll have my son Luke if I go.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 31st, 2023, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Oooh - I might be able to make it out for this. I’ll see what I can do. I’ll have my son Luke if I go.
That would be awesome if you could make it out! Just let me know if you can come!
Old November 6th, 2023, 04:06 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDays View Post
Quote:
That would be awesome if you could make it out! Just let me know if you can come!
Looks good for my son and I coming out on Saturday. Might have one more with us as well. I still have to figure armies out.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 7th, 2023, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Looks good for my son and I coming out on Saturday. Might have one more with us as well. I still have to figure armies out.
Awesome! Looking forward to meeting y'all!
Old November 10th, 2023, 09:54 AM

So two things:

1) I signed myself up and submitted an army no problem. I then tried to sign my son up and got him in, but then didn’t have a button to submit an army, and I accidentally signed him up twice. I know his army if I need to PM it to someone.

2) Am I Ok to use repaints in the tournament? Like, can I use a squad of EOV as an extra squad of Venoc Vipers if I don’t have enough?

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 10th, 2023, 11:08 AM

Quote:
So two things:

1) I signed myself up and submitted an army no problem. I then tried to sign my son up and got him in, but then didn’t have a button to submit an army, and I accidentally signed him up twice. I know his army if I need to PM it to someone.

2) Am I Ok to use repaints in the tournament? Like, can I use a squad of EOV as an extra squad of Venoc Vipers if I don’t have enough?
1. That's no problem, I can remove one of the duplicates. And you can either PM me his army or I can add it day of.

2. Repaints are a-ok. There will definitely be a couple 3d prints and proxies used so not an issue to use the EOV as Venocs. However, I have a few squads of Venocs you can borrow if you'd like.
Old November 10th, 2023, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
So two things:

1. That's no problem, I can remove one of the duplicates. And you can either PM me his army or I can add it day of.

2. Repaints are a-ok. There will definitely be a couple 3d prints and proxies used so not an issue to use the EOV as Venocs. However, I have a few squads of Venocs you can borrow if you'd like.
Cool - I PMed you his army. My friend Craig (phantazm21zero from the old days) is coming as well. I’ll direct him to the signup page.

I might have enough Vipers, but I might take you up in borrowing as well!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events