Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 12th, 2010, 03:23 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner - Design Phase

Since you won't read what has been discussed, let me reiterate. I absolutely am for the change however, to pull it off we need the support of most of the heroes, 6-8. This was my attempt at a simpler, yet still thematic power. I agree that it is not ideal, but after Colossus, I am not willing to be the one to derail things. So, if enough get on board the Rechets like power, ok. If not, I would like to see it simpler.

Also, what if he burned a marker to use it a second time in the same turn, sorta like Sinestro does?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old May 12th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Some food for thought...

GREEN LANTERN

KYLE RAYNER

Human
Unique Hero
Officer
Creative
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

GREEN POWER BATTERY 4
Start the game with 4 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Green Lantern or an adjacent, friendly figure is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

SUMMON GREEN CONSTRUCT
Before taking a turn with this Green Lantern, you may place one Green Construct that you control adjacent to this Green Lantern as long as the chosen Green Construct has not already been placed on the battlefield. When a Green Construct has been summoned, you may immediately take a turn with it.

GREEN CONSTRUCT
(GOLEM)

Construct
Unique Hero
Creature
Fierce
Medium 5

Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 6

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

KYLE'S CREATION
This Green Construct does not start the game on the battlefield. It must be summoned onto the battlefield by Green Lantern (Kyle Raynor). If Green Lantern (Kyle Raynor) is destroyed, destroy this Green Construct.

POWER CRUSH
When this Green Construct attacks with height advantage, he rolls 1 additional attack die.
Old May 12th, 2010, 03:28 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Just so you know Spidey, I did catch up on the pages here, it just took me a while.
Old May 12th, 2010, 03:31 PM

With my idea, you can only summon a construct once per game, we could create many different types of them in ala carte, it doesn't require a battery marker to spawn them (that is too much of a loss for Kyle personally), and you would have to remove them from the game if Kyle dies.
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I see you, and I raise you ...

GREEN LANTERN

KYLE RAYNER

Human
Unique Hero
Officer
Creative
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 2

GREEN POWER BATTERY 5
Start the game with 5 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Green Lantern or an adjacent, friendly figure is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

GREEN CONSTRUCT CREATION
To create a Green Construct, after moving, instead of attacking with this Green Lantern, you may place one Green Construct that you control on an empty space adjacent to this Green as long as the chosen Green Construct has not already been placed on the battlefield. After placing a Green Construct, you may immediately take a turn with it. If this Green Lantern is destroyed, immediately destroy any Green Constructs this Green Lantern created.

GREEN CONSTRUCT
(GOLEM)

Green Construct
Unique Hero
Creature
Fierce
Medium 5

Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 6

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

GREEN CONSTRUCT
This Green Construct does not start the game on the battlefield. It must be placed on the battlefield with the Green Construct Creation special power.

CONSTRUCT CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on the Green Lantern that created this Construct, instead of taking a turn with that Green Lantern, you may take a turn with this Green Construct. If you have already taken a turn with another Green Construct you control this turn, you must remove one Battery Marker from the Army Card of the Green Lantern that created this Construct before taking a turn with this Construct.

POWER CRUSH
When this Green Construct attacks with height advantage, he rolls 1 additional attack die.

GREEN CONSTRUCT
(KNIGHT)

Green Construct
Unique Hero
Knight
Valiant
Medium 5

Life 2
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

GREEN CONSTRUCT
This Green Construct does not start the game on the battlefield. It must be placed on the battlefield with the Green Construct Creation special power.

CONSTRUCT CONTROL
After revealing an Order Marker on the Green Lantern that created this Construct, instead of taking a turn with that Green Lantern, you may take a turn with this Green Construct. If you have already taken a turn with another Green Construct you control this turn, you must remove one Battery Marker from the Army Card of the Green Lantern that created this Construct before taking a turn with this Construct.

CHARGING ASSAULT
This Green Construct may add 3 to its Move number as long as it is unengaged prior to moving. This Green Construct must be able to move adjacent to an opponent's figure in order to use Charging Assault.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 12th, 2010, 04:30 PM

Another idea here would be to give Kyle his own special power that is not a construct at all, then we can create constructs down the road that can only be summoned by a Green Lantern. We could even do Yellow lantern Constructs as well. That way Kyle wouldn't be the only guy that can pull off this neat little trick.
We could basically put all of the necessary wording on the construct's cards.
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:31 PM

Cool stuff Batsy.
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! I'd like to let Kyle have a construct power and maybe some other GLs later. I don't think it's something that's necessary for all GLs, but if we're going to the trouble of making the constructs, I'd love to make them usable for more than one GL.

Old May 12th, 2010, 04:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I am all for the Constructs. But I don't think you should be able to have more than 1 at a time on the battlefield created by the same GL. Also I would think that they should have a limited time on the field maybe a higher life & you add a wound to it at the end of each round. I would also think that you would necessarily be required to put OM on them to use them so maybe each should have a power that states "After revealing an Order Marker on the Green Lantern that created this Construct you instead of attacking with that Green Lantern you may take a turn with this Construct." Something along those lines anyway.

Cheers
Old May 12th, 2010, 06:08 PM

At this point I'm leaning towards wanting Constructs to be able to be created by anyone with the Green Power Battery special power, but only Kyle (with his construct special power) to be able to create more than one at a time.
I think the cleanest way to limit their time on the battlefield is to give them low lives.

Old May 12th, 2010, 07:14 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Just so you know Spidey, I did catch up on the pages here, it just took me a while.
Good, thank you! I always try to keep up with everything and try not to comment if I am not up to date, so your earlier post frustrated me a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I see you, and I raise you ...

GREEN LANTERN
KYLE RAYNER

Human
Unique Hero
Officer
Creative
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 2

GREEN POWER BATTERY 5
Start the game with 5 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN POWER SHIELD

GREEN CONSTRUCT CREATION
To create a Green Construct, after moving, instead of attacking with this Green Lantern, you may place one Green Construct that you control on an empty space adjacent to this Green Lantern as long as the chosen Green Construct has not already been placed on the battlefield. After placing a Green Construct, you may immediately take a turn with it. After creating a construct with Green Construct Creation, you may remove one green Battery Marker from this card, and create an aditional Green Construct with Green Construct Creation. If this Green Lantern is destroyed, immediately destroy any Green Constructs this Green Lantern created.
I like all of this here, but I amde a few tweaks. One to lower his Move the same as Hal's. Two a typo, and three a clause which does as Bats was suggesting and allows Kyle to create multiple creations as he is a Comic Book Artist.

Quote:
GREEN CONSTRUCT
(GOLEM)
Green Construct
Unique Hero
Creature
Fierce
Medium 5

Life 2
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 6

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

GREEN CONSTRUCT

CONSTRUCT CONTROL

POWER CRUSH
Just curious what mini you had in mind to use for this. Griff? Bats?

Quote:
GREEN CONSTRUCT
(KNIGHT)
Green Construct
Unique Hero
Knight
Valiant
Medium 5

Life 2
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

GREEN CONSTRUCT

CONSTRUCT CONTROL

CHARGING ASSAULT
This Green Construct may add 3 to its Move number as long as it is unengaged prior to moving. This Green Construct must be able to move adjacent to an opponent's figure in order to use Charging Assault.
I am thinking this is a good use for additional Sir Dendricks. Just FYI, I know Kyle's character pretty well and one of his most common constructs are Mech Warriors. In addition, I was thinking a really cool use of extra Marvelscape guys would be to take them; paint them green; then to play off Kyle's being a comic book artist, give them totally different names and powers than what we are used to! So, Captain America could be the Star Soldier and be a cosmic traveller type character. Or Ironman could be an actual Robot. Or Doom could be an ancient Sorcerer from Medieval times. Heck, Hulk could be the Golem!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:39 PM

I was thinking Phantom Knights - the DnD scape ones - would be perfect Knight constructs. I actually think it should be an uncommon hero so he could have multiples.

Edit: That said, at this point I'm thinking the ability to summon the constructs should be put on the construct card and apply to all GLs and Kyle should just have an ability that allows him to control two at a time (or more, if he wants to burn a marker).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library