Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old June 9th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
What if we give him a multi shot for normal attack and a precision shot special attack that would be twice as powerful?

William Garin

(Human, Unique Hero, Archer, Precise (?), medium 5)
Life 4
Move 5
Range 7
Attack 2
Defense 3

Multi shot
When William attacks a non adjacent figure with a normal attack, he may attack two additional non adjacent figures.

Precision shot SA
Range 6-7? attack 3
When attacking with precision shot SA, all skulls rolled count for an additional hit.
That could work, but it does take up card space

I'm wondering how others feel about my three powers idea:

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old June 9th, 2017, 10:37 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm thinking he may be Einar

Einar said, "I saw how you helped one empire; I summon you to help another."

Old June 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I'm thinking he may be Einar

Einar said, "I saw how you helped one empire; I summon you to help another."
I could see this as well
Old June 9th, 2017, 01:00 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think we've tossed enough ideas at him. B.a post your first draft whenever your ready.
Old June 9th, 2017, 02:15 PM

As much as I would like to see a first draft, nothing has been thrown up about secondary or supporting powers

Movie isn't available yet on Netflix, Hulu, Prime, or YouTube yet and the other clips I've found have been insufficient for me to create any

Old June 9th, 2017, 03:12 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
As much as I would like to see a first draft, nothing has been thrown up about secondary or supporting powers

Movie isn't available yet on Netflix, Hulu, Prime, or YouTube yet and the other clips I've found have been insufficient for me to create any
I think we have thrown out enough ideas for Barry Allen to make a first draft. After he gets one up we can reevaluate, tweak, and add anything else we might want.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 9th, 2017, 05:00 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:

I think we have thrown out enough ideas for Barry Allen to make a first draft. After he gets one up we can reevaluate, tweak, and add anything else we might want.
Sorry guys life got busy. School year is finishing so I have a bunch of final exams to study for. I know for sure that I'll have a draft card up by sunday complete with possible minis. Sorry again.
Old June 13th, 2017, 10:22 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

I watched the movie yesterday, I think Einar is a solid choice for general, whatever powers he has there must be at least one referencing his skills with a bow. I like Confred's idea of somehow implementing tricks into his design, perhaps a name of "Suppressing fire" that prevents enemies from attacking?. And he definitely needs a deadly/accurate shot.

Some power ideas:

An explosive shot/grenade, limited by counters.
An avoidance power, roll 16 or higher and dodge attack sort of thing.

A cheerleader buff. At many times in the movie, similar to the 2nd video posted by Barry, he uses his arrows to alter the course of thrown weapons, mostly just in one scene however. But it is shown as something actually practical in battle.
This could be either an attack buff to friendly figures, or a chance at defense? Here's what I'm thinking;

Trick Shot?:
All friendly figures with a ranged attack within (4, 5, or 6) spaces of William Garin (a.)roll one extra defense die or (b.) add one skull to whatever is rolled.

or

Protection Shot?:
When a friendly figure within (3, 4, 5 or 6) spaces of William Garin is attacked by a ranged attack, you may roll the 20 sided die, if a 17 (?) or higher is rolled, the defending figure takes no damage (optional) and the attacking figure recieves one wound.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old June 13th, 2017, 02:07 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The second clip he was shooting the axe's not to deflect them but to make noise to lure the Tao Tei out of the fog. Maybe some kind of power like Combat Challenge? Forces opponents to target a specific unit? Or move to a specific place?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 13th, 2017, 02:39 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
The second clip he was shooting the axe's not to deflect them but to make noise to lure the Tao Tei out of the fog.
That scene makes a lot more sense to me now

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
The second clip he was shooting the axe's not to deflect them but to make noise to lure the Tao Tei out of the fog. Maybe some kind of power like Combat Challenge? Forces opponents to target a specific unit? Or move to a specific place?
In the given clips he and his friend use tricky behavior to lure, bait, and reposition on numerous occasions.
Even the cup scene is related to this.

Old June 13th, 2017, 10:54 PM

Goodnight

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum