Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which map is the most tournament worthy?
Ruined Tower by Louisan 18 24.00%
Threshold by rym 7 9.33%
End of the Line, Too by Filthy the Clown 6 8.00%
Silent Brooke Fortress by CiananBrage 2 2.67%
Where the Doggin PLay by TheSparkleInYourWater 6 8.00%
Remains of Clionesia by tannergx 21 28.00%
Mausoleum by LilMoochie 8 10.67%
Spring of Reflection by Arcus 7 9.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 17th, 2011, 09:08 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
R˙chean's Map Challenge Round 1, Group E - Voting Thread

Please vote for the map that you think is the most suitable for tournament style play.

What is tournament style play? Whatever it means to you!

Please take the time to review the documents before casting your vote. Top 3 advance to the next round.

Contest details

1.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisan View Post
2.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
3.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
4.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiananBrage View Post
5.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post

Where The Doggin Play pdf build instructions.
The glyphs are treasure glyphs, as noted in the build instructions.
Uses 4 treasure glyphs as is (optional).
6.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannergx View Post
7.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
8.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; May 17th, 2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: R˙chean's Map Challenge Round 1, Group E - Voting Thread

About 5 of these looked awesome - so hard to choose. I went with the one that has a sniping post on the opponent's start zone (NOT Remains of Clionesia).
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
About 5 of these looked awesome - so hard to choose. I went with the one that has a sniping post on the opponent's start zone (NOT Remains of Clionesia).
I think this might be the most competitive bracket. I'm surprised the voting is as lopsided as it is.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:40 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I think this might be the most competitive bracket. I'm surprised the voting is as lopsided as it is.
No kidding. Great work all. These maps look fantastic!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:30 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrat's to Louisan - both your maps are advancing!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 19th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathantrott29 View Post
Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam. Spam. Oh, wonderful Spam!
While I realise the odds are against it, especially given your location, I'm hoping that you are the Jonathan Trott. There are very few people who I have a bigger man-crush on. (Though I suspect saying so isn't likely to make you admit to being him.)

Last edited by Malechi; September 19th, 2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You can take the boy out of England...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games