Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 19th, 2017, 12:15 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree town open xiii (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
In another thread, TTO is listed as October 28. Please tell me this is true! I can't make it on the 21st, but I could definitely make it on the 28th.
I could make the 28th as well.

The third Saturday of October is the 21st. What Tread has the TTO listed on the 28th?

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 19th, 2017, 03:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

That was probably my National Heroscape Day (NHSD) 2017 thread, but I was basing it off someone's comment on the Utah thread, getting Idaho and Iowa confused - my fault
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:27 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
That was probably my National Heroscape Day (NHSD) 2017 thread, but I was basing it off someone's comment on the Utah thread, getting Idaho and Iowa confused - my fault
Idaho - Iowa I've heard other people say they get those confused... however I do not understand how.

Other than the very first tournament .... All the Tree Town Opens have been on the third Saturday of October ( even before there was a NHSD )

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 24th, 2017, 11:38 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thought I could make it, but my parents are flying in for the weekend. I think I would have tried this, though:

Venoc Warlord - 120
Armocs x 4 - 260 (380)
Kaemon Awa - 120 (500)
Marro Warriors - 50 (550, 18 hexes)

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:13 PM

Smile Re: Tree town open xiii (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
Thought I could make it, but my parents are flying in for the weekend. I think I would have tried this, though:

Venoc Warlord - 120
Armocs x 4 - 260 (380)
Kaemon Awa - 120 (500)
Marro Warriors - 50 (550, 18 hexes)

No problem ... your parents play Heroscape don't they? Our family has three generations playing HS .

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:41 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree town open XIII (2017)

Planning on coming!

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old October 3rd, 2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Planning on coming!
That would be great.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:59 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tried to pm you Codeman but you need to free up space....

Are proxies allowed as long as they are similarly sized. Like could I proxy some air elementals for fire elemebtals if I didn’t have enough fire ones?

- Raider30
Old October 6th, 2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Tried to pm you Codeman but you need to free up space....

Are proxies allowed as long as they are similarly sized. Like could I proxy some air elementals for fire elemebtals if I didn’t have enough fire ones?

- Raider30

In the past we did not allow proxies .... but I think we can try it this year. It might be good to add a piece of tape or some kind of marking so people do not get confused when they see it. I am willing to give it a try and see what happens.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 6th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
There are usually one or two people who would be willing to lend you the ones you need. I would, but I won't be able to make it this year.
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:27 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
There are usually one or two people who would be willing to lend you the ones you need. I would, but I won't be able to make it this year.
I’m sure there would be , scapers are cool like that, but I’d rather know for sure that it’s ok to proxy so I can plan ahead and not have to rely on anyone else. I know that down here in NE we wouldn’t have a problem with it in the stuff we’ve run in the past but it never hurts to ask the TD.

Sooooo...what do say Codeman?

Raider30
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I’m sure there would be , scapers are cool like that, but I’d rather know for sure that it’s ok to proxy so I can plan ahead and not have to rely on anyone else. I know that down here in NE we wouldn’t have a problem with it in the stuff we’ve run in the past but it never hurts to ask the TD.

Sooooo...what do say Codeman?

Raider30
Same as what I said above:
"
In the past we did not allow proxies .... but I think we can try it this year. It might be good to add a piece of tape or some kind of marking so people do not get confused when they see it. I am willing to give it a try and see what happens."

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events