Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 18th, 2018, 11:28 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Hey Bigga count me in!!!! And my friend Jonathan! Also does any body have two squads of the 12th Caucasus Rifles that could barrow?? If so bigga I would like to reserve them! If not please tell me so I can plan accordingly, thanks! see you guys Saturday!
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Hey Bigga count me in!!!! And my friend Jonathan! Also does any body have two squads of the 12th Caucasus Rifles that could barrow?? If so bigga I would like to reserve them! If not please tell me so I can plan accordingly, thanks! see you guys Saturday!
Awesome man! It will be great to have you! I have the 12th that you can borrow - they'll be there for you!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:46 PM

Awesome!!!! Also how many squads do you have? I may want more then two hehehehe
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:47 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Awesome!!!! Also how many squads do you have? I may want more then two hehehehe
Right now I have six.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:51 PM

Sweet!!! Hey I will keep you posted cause right now my army is all over the place but I may want to use a few extra of those squads if that’s ok!
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Sweet!!! Hey I will keep you posted cause right now my army is all over the place but I may want to use a few extra of those squads if that’s ok!
For sure! I'll probably be bringing all of them with me anyway, so you'll have your pick.

10 Points Under Videos

Old March 18th, 2018, 11:56 PM

Ok I have one more question I was ready the requirements and I did not see that I need a hero in my army but does the standard thing were you have to have 50 points of a hero still apply?
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Ok I have one more question I was ready the requirements and I did not see that I need a hero in my army but does the standard thing were you have to have 50 points of a hero still applie?
Nope, not this go around. You're welcome to go full squads if you wish. It will just give me more times to kick your ... plastic.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 19th, 2018 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Just kidding, I wouldn't kick your plastic. That stuff is expensive.
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:05 AM

Hahahahahaha you wish you could kick my plastic! Any thanks for bringing them!
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:06 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

So I've decided my army and I would like to use Suskra if @Leaf_It is ok with me borrowing the figure?
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:28 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
So I've decided my army and I would like to use Suskra if @Leaf_It is ok with me borrowing the figure?
Sure man. I'll bring the figure for you. You'll just have to print a card.

EDIT: I'll bring Shores of Thaelenk, Edge of the Jungle, and Durgeth Swamps.

Last edited by Leaf_It; March 19th, 2018 at 06:19 AM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:01 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I can build a map or two! Just let me know which ones. And @Flash_19 said he will bring Ruins of Rennoc!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events