Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 8th, 2018, 01:28 AM

WromperStomper Woo who?
Smile My Master Archive of Customs! Critics Welcome!

Hi everyone!
This is my first post on Heroscapers and I hope I'm putting this in the right place
I'd like to present my master list of custom cards that I've created over the past few months. I have a few more in the works, but these are going to be the majority of my customs for the foreseeable future.
Open to you criticisms and feedback! Maybe some of these Heroes and abilities will even be lucky enough to grace your tables!

https://imgur.com/a/WpDEm

Last edited by WromperStomper; February 8th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:58 AM

SinChan is surprisingly tart
Re: My Master Archive of Customs! Critics Welcome!

Welcome to the site! I really like the style of your customs, Frolo looks particularly fun to play. What fig did you use for him if I may ask?

I really like your Genestealers too, could always use more alien-like figures in my opinion.
Old February 8th, 2018, 03:29 AM

WromperStomper Woo who?

Thanks for the kind words!
I used the "Lamashtu Cultist - Lost Coast #11 Pathfinder Battles D&D Miniature".
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamashtu-Cu...-/263364005706

I picked up a lot of these at great prices from this ebay seller:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingsofligh...1&_ipg=&_from=

My wife actually painted the Genestealers! Very impressed with how they turned out. I still have some play-testing to do with them, but I'm hoping the "mutations" all feel satisfying.
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:23 AM

WromperStomper Woo who?

Bump
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'd recommend posting the images here in this thread. Copy the image address, and paste it inside [IMG][/IMG] tags. You'll generate more interest that way. And it's probably best to stick to a few at a time, for interest's sake.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards