Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 18th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: It's Time to Let It Burn

Good luck JS.

I had a similar situation in my youth and it was like 10 years before I spoke to the person again and then just to be polite while at another friend's home.

That was the hardest part, the rest of my friends were still friends with them, well until they moved across country.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 18th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Much of the great advice has already been given, but I actually had a romantic relationship like this and a friendship. This seems harsh, but you must be incredibly wary of ever reentering into a friendship with them. They need to be completely understanding of YOUR issues with the relationship and not the other way around. It really, really sucks I understand. But if it was anything like how you described it or anything like mine, it is best you distance yourself.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 19th, 2016, 01:45 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Good luck JS! Sounds like you're headed in the right direction. Confidence is key. And I'm glad you've got confidence with your decision. Keep moving onward and upward!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 16th, 2016, 06:23 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I loved a beautiful woman once, she was my best friend.

"Awwww Nick, you're the greatest guy ever but I just don't see you that way."

Then she got knocked up by a heroin addict and turns out she was one herself.

I threw out the letters she had sent me and the paper crane she made for me. Semi-regret that but I can't chase after someone that doesn't want a romantic relationship with me forever.

People say that sex is dangerous and can ruin things, I've heard that on these forums before. The time we cuddled and she showed me how to lightly graze her skin with my nails/fingertips and then shot me down has been far more destructive.

"You're doing this like you love me. Do you love me?"

"Yes"

"Awwww Nick, you're the greatest guy ever but I just don't see you that way."

So I wish that I could help you with your girl troubles, but I've given up hope and don't know what to say. If I could choose to be gay I would.

Last time I saw her was 3-4 years ago, then we continued to be friends long distance until about a year ago when I stopped wanting to be her friend.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General