Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 15th, 2012, 09:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Hugo Strange

Hugo Strange

This was quite easy & looks good in hand. Start with Batman's body & cut off his head. Add the head from Rasputin. Roll a small log out of Epoxy Putty & when set, cut 2 slices to make the glasses & glue in place. The paint the head.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:41 PM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Rulk

Rulk

This is just a straight repaint.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 10:25 PM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: A3n's Repaints & Mods

I have that Hulk and it's pretty ugly. Nice work making him something useful.
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:43 PM

Pied Piper

Pied Piper

This is just to demonstrate that you can make your own foot for PP from Epoxy Putty. Shave the hand cuffs off him & a slight touch up paint job.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 10:26 PM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:50 PM

Sentinels

Sentinels

Another straight repaint. After posing & super gluing the joints .

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:43 PM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:58 PM

Battlesuit Lex

Battlesuit Lex

Ok this isn't much of a mod but it's doing it's job . Cut the head of a Lex Corp Battlesuit. Add head (without pony tail) from Arashi. Repaint head.

Old March 15th, 2012, 10:06 PM

Robin

Robin

I don't like using figures that have a bulk amount of unrelated terrain for my Super Heroscape. So quite some time ago I altered my Robin. This was quite a bit of work. The legs, arms & head were all cut off & joints sliced at angles so when reattached I could get them in the positions that would allow for a more upright Robin. The cape was dipped in boiling water pushed into shape & then dipped in ice water.

Old March 15th, 2012, 10:11 PM

Manhunter - Kate Spencer

Manhunter - Kate Spencer

Another figure with a bulk of unrelated terrain. Same process as Robin, the legs, arms & head were all cut off & joints sliced at angles so when reattached I could get them in the positions that would allow for a more upright position. Repaint.

Old March 15th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Great work on all of those A3n. Especially Robin. I know how hard it is to cut joints and re-angle them for a better/different pose.
Old March 16th, 2012, 12:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty impressive work A3n. I wish I would have seen the Winter Soldier mod earlier, I just bought him at a price that was much higher then my liking.
Old March 16th, 2012, 05:19 PM

Cheers Yodaking, there was never a chance of me paying for the Winter Soldier clix & that SHIELD figure was an easy & obvious mod.
Old March 16th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome thread, A3n! Really nice job.

I have that Robin, I should see if I can do what you did, it looks really nice. Same with Winter Soldier.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations