Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 28th, 2011, 10:41 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Thanks! Gonna go try it now...
Old December 28th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For a refresher on embedding videos, or all the other fun stuff you can do while posting:

At the bottom of every page (at least while browsing a thread) is a box titled "Posting Rules." In the bottom half of this box is a line that says:

vB Code is on.

Clicking on the vB code link will open a page that shows how to do all the cool things that there is vB code for, like highlighting text. (Of course, clicking on any occurrence of "vB code" in this post will achieve the same results... )

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 29th, 2011, 12:58 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
For a refresher on embedding videos, or all the other fun stuff you can do while posting:

At the bottom of every page (at least while browsing a thread) is a box titled "Posting Rules." In the bottom half of this box is a line that says:

vB Code is on.

Clicking on the vB code link will open a page that shows how to do all the cool things that there is vB code for, like highlighting text. (Of course, clicking on any occurrence of "vB code" in this post will achieve the same results... )
umm... Was there supposed to be music playing?
Old December 29th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes. Very annoying music. It is, well, annoying.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 29th, 2011, 01:22 AM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey can you walk over your own people to not stop on water? If that doesn't make sense I can make pictures to help explain.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old December 29th, 2011, 01:31 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Hey can you walk over your own people to not stop on water? If that doesn't make sense I can make pictures to help explain.
No. You can pass through your own figures, but you must stop when entering a water space. Since you cant' stop on your figures, you can't enter that space.
Old December 29th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

GRF is correct.
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:05 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, there is one figure that would work with.

Old December 29th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post

That doesn't really apply because the water tiles he is on counts as ice, a seperate terrain type. Don't go confusing people.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old December 29th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post

vB Code is on.

umm... Was there supposed to be music playing?
It is coming from the flash player portion of the vB code examples. I've never noticed it before because I rarely have my speakers on.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 29th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post

That doesn't really apply because the water tiles he is on counts as ice, a seperate terrain type. Don't go confusing people.
Lol I wasn't confused. we just hit a speed bump in the middle of a game.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old December 30th, 2011, 07:21 PM

zombiechamp29 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey, I have a serious question about order markers.
I have been playing that you set om's at the start of the round,
then play with the people you marked untill you get to the end of the
round, then you replace them. I thought this was the right way to do
it, but I heard that you have to play with the same om placements
for three rounds. So do you play with your om choices for 3 rounds or 1?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's