Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old August 31st, 2010, 08:35 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Map in progress - Freak Show Alley

I was able to put one of the buildings together.

The High Rise:

Spoiler Alert!

The building wanted to fall forward, so I added these support pillars. This would require the use of a third Castle Set. Once I put the map together, I'll remove these supports and see if the map will support it.

Spoiler Alert!

The ladders that you see here are part of the build instructions. Do not neglect these!!! These help support the hex directly above it.

Spoiler Alert!

This is the only potentially unstable area. If you press down on the hex where Cyclops is standing, the 2-hex piece will tilt slightly forward. It won't fall off, but it will tilt. Edit: I tried a ladder piece underneath, and it will still tilt.

Spoiler Alert!

I'll report more once I've put the entire map together...

Last edited by davidlhsl; August 31st, 2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old August 31st, 2010, 08:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think that's the best map build report I've ever read!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2010, 09:30 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Agreed & I have already repped him lately.
Old August 31st, 2010, 09:39 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I just noticed that I forgot the battlements on the back end of the first level platform, so I caught that.

I also forgot to sing the theme from the TV show The Jeffersons. Well we're movin' on up!!!
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Honestly. +rep cannon empty.
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:33 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Ha, I got em.

~ Griffin, beating the rep system
Old September 1st, 2010, 07:22 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Thanks!

I'm on the floor right now setting up the 2nd building. I've changed the side support columns from curve-end to straight-end. If I have to use these to support the building, this will look a LOT better than having the columns curl back. Plus, the building is still stable.

Having finished both buildings, I plan to flush all of the toilets at once. I'll then be ready to set up the map Thurs or Fri evening.

Edit: Note for Level 33 - the lower building doesn't have the double-ladder support.

Last edited by davidlhsl; September 1st, 2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old September 1st, 2010, 08:13 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Ok, here are the two buildings, front and back.

Spoiler Alert!

This is the tilting piece I mentioned earlier. I found that you can lift it straight upwards.

Spoiler Alert!

That's all for today... *flush*
Old September 1st, 2010, 08:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How many ladder pieces are on each building?

It looks like 23 and there's only supposed to be 22.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 1st, 2010, 08:24 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

...Okay, I'm officially unhappy that I always thought one of everything would be enough...And don't have enough Castle, Forest/Road, OR Marvel sets for this...

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Last edited by Flame Gryphon; September 1st, 2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old September 1st, 2010, 08:35 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
How many ladder pieces are on each building?

It looks like 23 and there's only supposed to be 22.
That might explain Level 33 where one building has double-ladders and the other doesn't. If you place the double-ladder supports under the 3rd level on both buildings, then it would take 23 for both, which would go over 2 sets. If you place it under one building, that's 21+23=44, putting it at 2 sets.

The 3rd level is pretty stable anyway with the two 2-hex pieces going crossways on Level 36, so I would say those ladder pieces are optional.

Also, if I find it necessary to use the side supports to keep the building stable, it's going to push the castle set requirements to three anyways, unless an alternative support is found. I'm waiting to build the full map to determine that.

Last edited by davidlhsl; September 2nd, 2010 at 07:52 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:06 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Awesome report, davidlhsl!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios