Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 7th, 2022, 10:14 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Re: Missouri 'scapers?

Anyone in Mid Missouri?

I need to dust off my stuff and give it some love now that 2nd Ed is coming. PM if you're "near" by.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:37 AM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Anyone in Mid Missouri?

I need to dust off my stuff and give it some love now that 2nd Ed is coming. PM if you're "near" by.
I get a screen saying you don't allow private messages on here when I click to PM you. You can change this at the User CP with Settings and Options > Edit Options
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:27 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Hey KingZombie. I'm in Columbia and Blast_Shark is in KC. Crystalman lives here too, and I imagine we fit the Mid-Missouri description you are looking for pretty well. We have about 6-7 guys around that come out to play when I put a board together and send invites. There are probably other MO scapers that will come back to the game with 2.0's release, but there aren't too many more of us that have been active the last few years. Sir Heroscape has family in MO that I have met previously who play, but I do not recall where they are at.
Old August 12th, 2022, 08:57 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Hey KingZombie. I'm in Columbia and Blast_Shark is in KC. Crystalman lives here too, and I imagine we fit the Mid-Missouri description you are looking for pretty well. We have about 6-7 guys around that come out to play when I put a board together and send invites. There are probably other MO scapers that will come back to the game with 2.0's release, but there aren't too many more of us that have been active the last few years. Sir Heroscape has family in MO that I have met previously who play, but I do not recall where they are at.
Sweet! Glad to here are more of us around! I think I fixed my messaging permissions and will shoot of some DMs. It would be great if we could try and get together to do something locally.

If anyone has been to Recruits in KC, that could also be a great place to meet up. Not sure when that con is yet. I just know it's in the fall.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 13th, 2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Sweet! Glad to here are more of us around! I think I fixed my messaging permissions and will shoot of some DMs. It would be great if we could try and get together to do something locally.

If anyone has been to Recruits in KC, that could also be a great place to meet up. Not sure when that con is yet. I just know it's in the fall.
Sounds fun! I'd be interested. Never been to that Con before.
Old August 19th, 2022, 04:02 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm over in Kansas City, so not too far away.

Upset City Baby.
Old December 5th, 2022, 10:28 PM

@KingZombie , @brak88 , @DVondo , @Captain Redbeard , @blast_shark , @Crystalman , Looking to pick a weekend for a smaller seasonal scape tourney in January in Columbia. If there is a weekend everyone can make it, I'll reach out to the store about reserving space.

Format will be Delta Rule of 9, with 450 points, 18 figure limit, Classic Scape only, no Marvel. We'll chat at the event too to see what formats we should try out for a Spring tourney too. We'll play at least 4 rounds.

Link to the Delta prices are here. Basically just a community driven rebalancing to make most armies viable in a competitive setting. vegietarian18 made a proposal that a format like this become the new main event for championship scape and I'd like to try it out.
Old December 5th, 2022, 10:52 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

As long as it doesn’t conflict with other tourneys, I may be able to come out and bring my dad and nephew as well!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 6th, 2022, 05:41 AM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

@Evantage Eh, I think tournament play is not what I'm interested in. I might be interested in bringing my camera to take pictures and record the championship round, but that's a strong maybe.

Also I never work weekends and don't have any January plans as of now.
Old December 6th, 2022, 10:13 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm pretty open for whenever in January. Sounds cool.

Upset City Baby.
Old December 7th, 2022, 05:02 PM

DVondo knows what's in an order marker DVondo knows what's in an order marker

I'm currently working on plans for a week out of town sometime mid-January, I'll check back in when I get that sorted out and can talk to my brother about his plans. But I love the idea!

Formerly KingoDingo
Old December 11th, 2022, 03:27 PM

DVondo knows what's in an order marker DVondo knows what's in an order marker

If my brother and I are gonna make it, it'd probably have to be the last weekend of the month, and then it's still a 50/50 whether I could make it on Saturday. So let me know if there's a plan, but don't plan for me.

Formerly KingoDingo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers