Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 13th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
yea to editing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold Judgement Marker on this card. If an enemy figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place one of your Judgement Markers from this card on the enemy figure's Army Card. Whenever an Army Card with one of your Judgement Markers on it has all of its figures destroyed, you may return that Judgement Marker to this card.

JURY
Any enemy figure with your Judgement Marker on their its card has the class of Criminal in addition to the class on their its card. Criminal figures roll one lessfewer die when defending against attacks from this Brit-Cit Judge.

EXECUTIONER
If this Brit-Cit Judge inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack on an enemy Criminal figure and there is only 1 Life remaining on that figure, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.
Just to be clear--if I start with four of these guys and after placing their markers, 3 of them are destroyed, I can move all of their markers onto my 4th figure's card when the enemy figures are destroyed, allowing me to re-place all of those markers again?
No, I do not think so. No re-use of markers. At least that is how I played it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library