Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old May 29th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

@CJtheMighty The most current unofficial mockup, ready for playtesting is:

FAQ: Water Fear Fighting 'activates' the 'attack step', which gives no time for Improvised Weapons to trigger.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 29th, 2016, 11:12 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are we going to use the mini pictured above as the offical figure of choice for ookla?
Old May 30th, 2016, 02:18 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Are we going to use the mini pictured above as the offical figure of choice for ookla?
Yes

Old June 3rd, 2016, 12:52 PM

Playtest vs random figures of similar Points:
DW8k: Won with 5 Life remaining. The 6 attack is impressive, but Agent Carr also swings 6.
Kaemon Awa: Lost with KmA at 1 Life remaining. His drawback is vs single heroes. None of his powers come into play and he's essentially Agent Carr with +20Pts +2Life -1Def; and I'm ok with that.

I need to test him on a map with a door or something. and vs squads.

I'm good with him being a Squad killer, assuming then Thundarr is the hero killer, and Ariel the support. Pod effectiveness.

Old June 3rd, 2016, 07:20 PM

I'm maybe thinking instead of Breaking And Throwing Squad figures, he should break Common figures.

Old June 3rd, 2016, 11:10 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like this. Common heroes are just as expendable as squads and it protects the unique squads from this fate.
Old June 4th, 2016, 12:51 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I'm maybe thinking instead of Breaking And Throwing Squad figures, he should break Common figures.
I'm fine with that

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 4th, 2016, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I like this. Common heroes are just as expendable as squads and it protects the unique squads from this fate.
That's what I was thinking and it would explain why every now and then he doesn't do his trademark move.

Old June 4th, 2016, 10:11 AM

BREAK AND THROW
Before attacking, you may choose one Common figure or Destructible Object that is adjacent to Ookla, and destroy it to add 3 to Ookla's Range value.

Old June 4th, 2016, 11:25 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just straight up destroy destructible objects? Fortress door says what? I've got all that health and auto shields you can't just destroy me for free.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 4th, 2016, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Just straight up destroy destructible objects? Fortress door says what? I've got all that health and auto shields you can't just destroy me for free.
Have you seen the source material? He rips up reinforced doors and heavy gates nearly every episode. He is beast and I think that utility would be a reason to draft him.
I'm willing to adjust points to reflect.

Old June 5th, 2016, 01:47 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gotta admit I haven't seen the source material.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum