Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 19th, 2018, 01:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nemesis (Tom Tresser) (Initial Playtesting)

Sorry I thought I had commented here; I must have navigated away without posting.

The "frag some Fire Ants with Banshee" thing has been covered; I think the most useful application is probably in a Nick Fury/SHIELD agent build. A ranged double attacker makes for a nice team with the Agents, and dead agents should keep the scales tipped towards that double attack. Sprinkle some Skrull Infiltrators so you don't have to kill your own SHIELD Agent to bring Nemesis in. Worth a look at least.

Aside from that, my favorite option for Nemesis would probably be Walkers and Skrull Infiltrators. As above, that should shift the scales quickly and put out plenty of potential infiltration targets. Lead out with Solomon Grundy or something. (At high points totals, you could combine these approaches, and go zombies & agents.)
Old April 8th, 2018, 06:21 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Is there any movement here?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 7th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Nemisis is on the back burner right now until I get out tests for stuff in Public Testing here and reviews for the SoV, as he’s not a design anyone but me really cares about. I have the testing done though, just takes me ages to write things up. I do need to finish him up so I can cover a Titians design for japes and Noob for Arkham though, so his initials will probably be up sometime this week.
I care about the design - not the character, but the card looks like a lot of fun.

Don't know much about the character, but I do like the card.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 02:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@Soundwarp SG-1 , is anything happening here?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 23rd, 2018, 09:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I actually am kinda invested in the character now. Hopefully Soundwarp gets a chance to write up some results soon.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 09:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I should have some stuff up tomorrow. Been a rather hectic last few weeks for me between having to do a surprise drive up to Bedford, a rush order to paint a Millennium Falcon, and nigh constant rain trying to eat my house.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 23rd, 2018, 10:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok, Mother Nature finally decided to calm her **** with the rain for today, so I've finally got some of my tests written up.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Nemesis (Tom Tresser) @140 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (no e-glyph)
Units: Nemesis of Marvels: Nemesis (140), Ms Marvel (350), GL Stewart (340), Has Cap (220), Civilians x4 (180), Skrull Infiltrators x3 (30)- 1260 total vs Apes of Wrath: Solovar (260), Gorilla City Warriors x5 (625), Super-Ape (Gorilla) (200), Super-Ape (Orangutan) (170)- 1255 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (no e-glyph)
Units: Nemesis, Agent of Shield: Nemesis (140), Nick Fury (220), Shield Agents x3 (330), Banshee (160), Fire Ants x4 (50)- 900 total vs Hands Off: Gamora (310), Hand Ninja x3 (255), Elite League Assassins (150), Man-Bat Assassins (150), Skrull Infiltrator x3 (30)- 895 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Zombicide Squad: Nemesis (140), Waller (195), Mentallo (135), Warsuit Lex (280), Parasite (240), Sage (190), Lurkers x8 (200), Skrull Infiltrators x2 (20)- 1400 total vs Heroes for Fire: Luke Cage (190), Sunfire (250), Iron Man Mark IV (250), Spider-Man (C3G Peter) (250), Firestar (120), Human Torch (Robot) (150), Scarlet Spider (Ben) (190)- 1400 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Xtreme Vengeance: Nemesis (140), Sage (190), Ghost Rider (380), Multiple Man x13 (390)- 1100 total vs Assassins' Greed: Kingpin II (230), Tomoe Gozan (170), Merlyn (160), Winter Soldier (240), Zombie (120), Typhoid Mary (120), Jubilee (60)- 1100 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Nemesis is playing like I want him to play, where he is pretty much good for one big surprise turn and anything else is gravy. I feel he's at a good place point cost wise, and I'm really not worried about him being broken considering Blue Beetle does pretty similar things but with several hundred times more ridiculousness.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; June 24th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.
Old June 24th, 2018, 03:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

IDK that was a pretty significant win if CA was still at full life and Carol still had 4 life at the end. The GCW army has been pretty strong when I played them, bit surprised it wasn't a closer game. I suppose their attacks were wasted stomping out civilians and skrulls instead of beating down heroes but then I guess that would be an argument to revisit those units.
Old June 24th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
IDK that was a pretty significant win if CA was still at full life and Carol still had 4 life at the end. The GCW army has been pretty strong when I played them, bit surprised it wasn't a closer game. I suppose their attacks were wasted stomping out civilians and skrulls instead of beating down heroes but then I guess that would be an argument to revisit those units.
I'd be wary about getting too revision happy - this isn't a Q9 or Puppet Master situation, I haven't been hearing people complaining massively about Skrulls and Civilians before.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 24th, 2018, 05:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, also got a repaint done for Nemesis

Not to my standards, but I think it's fine for C3G.

Also, I think I'm going to changed the last bit of Balance the Scales to: ...after Nemesis attacks, he may attack one additional time. That should make it clearer that he can potentially lose out on the double attack if he kills someone with his first attack, which was the intent but probably wasn't how it would have technically worked as originally written.

My Etsy Store
Old June 24th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Hard as ice

Man, how did you do that badge?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 24th, 2018, 07:49 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Looks awesome!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library