Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 28th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Parmenio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I would say the BFTU is the correct ruling.
And I say I like to do the Macarena while wearing nothing but a tutu.
I guess that’s just how you roll. To each their own. I don’t judge.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 29th, 2021, 08:31 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I guess you don't recall GC 2010 before we all went out for milkshakes at 2 AM.

ALL OF US were wearing tutus and doing the "Mac"

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 29th, 2021, 11:13 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

For that night, I only remember the @DrinkMoreGuinness barrel roll.

Of which I’ve had the pleasure of witnessing once again out on the disc golf course.

Truly a sight to behold.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; April 29th, 2021 at 11:21 AM. Reason: DMG - strength of a bull, grace of a gazelle
Old May 4th, 2021, 02:06 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I miss being young, stupid, and able ot bounce back from a HARD night of drinking to spend all day on the Convention Floor and come back and do it again for 3 more noghts of GC.

Now I am just old and stupid.

This Weeble no longer Wobbles like he use to

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 17th, 2021, 03:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Updated Op for BftU ruling overriding Official FAQ. Would be nice if official FAQ could be updated by @theGuru . Also, is this ruling still correct:
Quote:
In addition if a Sacred Band falls next to Parmenio he may attempt to Defy Death for falling damage.
Old July 27th, 2021, 02:12 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

I've always like Parmenio. Seems like a guy I could grab a beer with. (Or in my case, Root Beer lol)

He's over priced, sure, if his aura had a slight range of 2-3 he'd be GREAT. Sadly, more often than not he gets murdered when ever I run him and the Band together. (HUGE Sacred Band fan, one of my favorite squads)

He can be useful in allowing a fellow Einar member to be Disciplined, but ya gotta ask yourself do I really wanna give up 90 points...? Really needs to be kept behind a wall of SB members to pull hi weight, and hopefully your opponent forgot to pack his Q9 that day.

I still like him.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old October 14th, 2023, 03:56 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

Can Parmenio make an Uncommon Hero Disciplined?
Old October 14th, 2023, 03:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes (just one).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units