Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 17th, 2019, 09:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Venom (Mac Gargan) (Initial Playtesting)

Yeah I absolutely have those kind of games planned. I’m thinking a Songbird/Cage game and a Iron Patriot game just to run the thematic matches, but maybe I should swap one of those out for a Suicide Squad match or something?
Old November 18th, 2019, 12:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm totally fine with him hitting hard and blowing out fast. Seems like a Gargan-Venom way to play.

I'm just happy he plays different than normal venom.
Old November 27th, 2019, 06:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Venom (Mac Gargan)

Army Test
Map: Sprawl (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1010): Venom (245), Doc Ock II (250), Scarecrow II (170), Electro (135), Cheetah (120), Vulture (90)
Team 2 (1010): Cosmic Boy (260), Superboy (330), Karate Kid (230), Lightning Lad (180)

Spoiler Alert!

I’m ultimately going to blame this major loss on player error above everything else. I spent too long goofing around with Vulture & Scarecrow antics instead of actually attacking.

I will note that Ock-boosted Venom feels buff as heck. On this map that has lots of road spaces, it wasn’t hard for Venom to get up to 11 move, and when Vulture yanked somebody off height, Venom could pretty easily be rolling 8 attack dice against them. Not a bad/good thing, just an initial observation of how he feels in the Sinister 6 synergy

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Venom (245), Iron Patriot (290), Hawkgirl (225), Batroc (130), Oracle (110)
Team 2 (1,000): Red Skull (C3G) (250), Madame HYDRA (140), Strucker (210), HYDRA Agents x5 (400)

Spoiler Alert!

IP and Venom are both really solid anti-squad picks, so this was a bit of a landslide. Most of it was on Norman though, with Venom putting in a solid but not quite stellar performance.

Army Test
Map: Under The El
Units: Team 1 (675): Venom (245), Spider-Man (C3G) (250), Songbird (180)
Team 2 (675): Magneto II (375), Beast (170), Quentin Quire (130)

Spoiler Alert!

Venom felt really cool on this map, scaling up and down the bridge structure. There was a really cool bit where he leaped off the top, landing right next to Beast that felt perfectly on point for the character.

It looked like T1 was losing pretty badly for a minute, but Songbird got a lucky hit in on Magneto that turned the tides.
THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Venom is a shark for sure. He’s not really that durable and demands that you get your fun in with him while you can. I never felt like I fully maximized his potential in all 3 games – it always felt like his teammates were carrying him a bit. But still, I think the potential is there. I feel like staying at 245 is the right move at the moment.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: There’s a kind of comedy to this design that I found myself really enjoying while playing. It’s definitely chuckle-worthy when he tries to close in for that Cannibal Craving kill, only to get tripped up by Collateral Damage. That’s the aspect that really sells the design for me, and I’m pretty dang happy with what we’ve got.
Knock knock, let the devil in.
Old November 28th, 2019, 04:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Pre-yea for public testing (once you've got the opening for it). Looks good to me.
Old November 29th, 2019, 12:35 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also a Pre-Yea for me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 29th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Venom (Mac Gargan) (VOTE for Playtesting)

Okay, let’s make it official then...I propose a move to Public Playtesting.
Old November 29th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old November 29th, 2019, 12:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks good! Yea
Old November 29th, 2019, 04:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 29th, 2019, 04:42 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Venom (Mac Gargan) (Public Playtesting)

This passes.
Old November 29th, 2019, 04:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Or does it?

Bum bum bum!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 29th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Just A Head

Worst. Twilight Zone. Episode. Ever.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library