Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 17th, 2019, 12:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grizzly Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Those do look pretty sweet, but you see what I was saying about sharks being kind of long? I could see one of those on a double base if we had decided to go that way. I'll be playing it as a single base in my tests though since that is how it was tested and released.
We've done that in the past. Haweye II, Black Knight, Robot, and Ghost Rider are all single, even though they overlap. I think it looks totally fine on them.

Personally I always try to fit figures on a single base if possible, mechanically it's just cleaner and simpler.

I also don't condone Stinger Denial, so that helps

Yeah, I don't condone Stinger Denial either. Nor do I really enforce some of the placement and moving rules on huge double based figures I know exist. I assume Huge figures can duck and weave when needed and are not actual statues, so a Jungle Tree does not prevent a Huge figure from walking past it.
Old July 17th, 2019, 12:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

https://www.reapermini.com/miniature...k/latest/03622

These are perfect, but still 6.50 each plus shipping. (And unpainted)
Old July 17th, 2019, 12:59 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I assume Huge figures can duck and weave when needed and are not actual statues, so a Jungle Tree does not prevent a Huge figure from walking past it.
Woah, I didn't even know about that one! Brutal!
Old July 17th, 2019, 01:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Yeah, I'm trying not to spend more than say $3 on each Grizzly Shark so I can buy multiples of them without really hurting my other mini purchasing needs.
Old July 17th, 2019, 01:09 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I'm trying not to spend more than say $3 on each Grizzly Shark so I can buy multiples of them without really hurting my other mini purchasing needs.
Yep. It's bizarre that normal animals are so freaking hard to find. I've been looking for a plain horse for a while, and just like yesterday found one that would work.
Old July 17th, 2019, 01:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay, I just saw these and now I'm thinking about getting them and sticking the fins in some tall grass I have.

I don't really need 50 of them though, and 2.5 inches seems like they might be too big. So maybe I'll just look into making my own shark fins in grass custom figures. What do you think?
Old July 17th, 2019, 01:18 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Okay, I just saw these and now I'm thinking about getting them and sticking the fins in some tall grass I have.

I don't really need 50 of them though, and 2.5 inches seems like they might be too big. So maybe I'll just look into making my own shark fins in grass custom figures. What do you think?
That's terrifyingly awesome.
Old July 17th, 2019, 01:31 PM
C3G Landlord

I already have the tall grass, some aquarium plants I picked up a long time ago but never got around to putting on hexes, so I think I might be able to whip up something fairly quickly. Thinking I can just cut and shape a shark fin out of some scrap wood I have, then paint it grey. Stay tuned.
Old July 17th, 2019, 02:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Should be an easy shape to cut, main thing would just be beveling the edges a bit.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

This is a great idea! Though it might look a little silly on a snow tile
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Quote:

This is a great idea! Though it might look a little silly on a snow tile
That actually makes more sense to me...like it is a deep drift.
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:15 AM
...has moist legs

I'm not terribly worried Grizzly Sharks looking silly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library