Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 29th, 2013, 06:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: "21 Jokes Only Nerds Will Understand"

I got all of 9.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 30th, 2013, 01:35 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The one I expected that wasn't there was "There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."
Old July 1st, 2013, 08:36 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The one I expected that wasn't there was "There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."
Thats always been one of my favorites

As for the others...I really need to up my nerdy skillz apparently..
"I dont have any skills GOSH"
Old July 1st, 2013, 09:44 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm pretty sure the only one I missed was the one about unionizing, and I only missed half of it.
Union-ize

Un-Ion-Ize

~Aldin, who, like a klepto taking things literally, literally laughed out loud at that one
Most chemical reactions in the lab take place in liquid form. Most chemical plants are a series of containers, tubes and reaction vessels which transport fluid from one area to the next. When I was a chemical engineering student, some of our teachers would refer to us as "glorified plumbers".
Old July 8th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I get it. Ones and Zeros, okkk.

So there was a farmer who had a chicken that couldn't lay any eggs. So he called a physicist. The physicist said, "Well, I have a solution but it only works with spherical eggs in a vacuum."
Edit: I've been to band camp. I don't I've every heard anyone there say "this one time, at band camp,... Though because if one started saying it... We'd ALL start saying it.... O.o)

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:14 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut
So there was a farmer who had a chicken that couldn't lay any eggs. So he called a physicist. The physicist said, "Well, I have a solution but it only works with spherical eggschickens in a vacuum."
Fixed!
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

How did this one not make it in?

This photon gets to vacation and his friend says, "What, no luggage?". The photon replies, "Nah, I'm travelling light."

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 9th, 2013, 01:21 PM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

A proton and an electron were sitting around talking. The electron said, "My wife is cheating on me." The proton said, "Hey, be more like me. I'm always positive." The electron shrugged and replied, "I can't. It's against my nature."

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old October 28th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I hope the symbols come through

How do Mathematicians travel the base of a river?

They ρ aX the δ

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 28th, 2013, 02:14 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gently Down The Stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I hope the symbols come through

How do Mathematicians travel the base of a river?

They ρ aX the δ
:applause:

Well done. Wasn't getting it because I was reading ρ as a phi at first.

~Dysole, derivatively
Old October 28th, 2013, 05:26 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

What did one cancer cell say to the other?

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 6th, 2013, 03:00 AM

Your mama's so fat her favorite snack is Wheat Thicks.

Your mama's so ugly when she goes to Taco Bell, EVERYONE runs for the border.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General