Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Agents of Atlas Workshop

Agents of Atlas!

The Atlas Foundation is a secret society that considers itself the legacy of Genghis Khan, and has historically exercised its power in an attempt to dominate the world. But under the control of the latest to inherit control of Atlas, Jimmy Woo, the foundation is secretly a force for good in the world.

Completed Agents of Atlas designs:

GORILLA-MAN

HUMAN ROBOT

Potential Agents of Atlas designs:

AGENTS OF ATLAS

JIMMY WOO
Ronin's design
Spoiler Alert!

Margloth's design
Spoiler Alert!

NAMORA
Ronin's design
Spoiler Alert!

Margloth's design
Spoiler Alert!

VENUS
Ronin's design
Spoiler Alert!

Margloth's design
Spoiler Alert!

MARVEL BOY (BOB GRAYSON)
URANIAN (BOB GRAYSON) (wiki link)
Summary: a human with superpowers as a result of being raised among the Uranian Eternals. In the 50s he adventured as Marvel Boy, but in the modern day his powers have further evolved after continued life on Uranus, and he goes by 'Uranian'.

Mini: As Marvel Boy, but not as Uranian

Margloth's design
Spoiler Alert!

3-D MAN (wiki link)
Summary: the man formerly known as Triathlon was once an Avenger, and has three times the physical prowess of a peak human. He can also see through the shape-shifting powers of species such as the Skrull

Mini: Yes

AGENTS OF ATLAS-RELATED

MISTER LAO (wiki link)
Summary: man granted immortality by being turned into a dragon. Adviser to the Atlas Foundation. Somewhat conservative about the Foundation's purpose, more into the whole 'conquering' thing than Jimmy's attempts at doing good

Mini: No, but Mimring or Zelrig are probably close enough

GOLDEN CLAW (wiki link)
Summary: terrorist mastermind, former head of the Atlas Foundation that set up Jimmy Woo to take control of Atlas.

Mini: Yes

JADE CLAW (wiki link)
Summary: great-great-grand-niece of the Golden Claw, former love interest of Jimmy Woo, terrorist mastermind, antagonist to the Atlas Foundation after Jimmy inherits it.

Mini: No, but might be able to mod something out of a Viper mini.

DEREK KHANATA (wiki link)
Summary: former Hatut Zeraze, then SHIELD Agent. Served as Carmilla Black's handler for SHIELD before being recruited into the Atlas Foundation by Jimmy Woo

Mini: No, but his look is pretty straightforward.

TEMUGIN (wiki link)
Summary: the son of the Mandarin and an expert martial artist. He's clashed with Iron Man and was recruited into the Atlas Foundation by Mister Lao in order to preserve a more aggressive element.

Mini: No, but his look is pretty straightforward.

Last edited by Ronin; January 21st, 2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Agents of Atlas Brainstorming

I tried to include a little info about all the undesigned characters, just in case anyone got interested in one of them.

Also, the notes that go with my designs are old (and go back to whenever I wrote them up).
Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Margloth has some writeups here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...postcount=5143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 22nd, 2018, 06:25 PM
Symbiotic

Nice! Added to the OP
Old July 22nd, 2018, 06:39 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I honestly didn’t remember any of those.

My write ups definitely look like they’re aiming for a higher point level than Ronin’s. I do like some of the stuff I have, but I like Ronin’s “streamlined, cheaper” take a little more I think.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:22 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, I kinda like keeping them streamlined since they're Golden Agers (or near to).

I do like that you have Death Ray called out on M-11's card - that was something that I really reluctantly cut from my first draft.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 01:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’m going to try and read some of the Agents of Atlas stuff this week and see if I’m inspired. I might try at either of the Claws or Lao, as they sound like my kind of thing mechically.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 23rd, 2018, 09:04 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I’m going to try and read some of the Agents of Atlas stuff this week and see if I’m inspired. I might try at either of the Claws or Lao, as they sound like my kind of thing mechically.
Awesome! Lao definitely has room to be a really cool design.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 09:19 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I think I've already said this in your thread, Ronin, but I really like what you've got for the Agents of Atlas - they look like fun!

One question, though, since it's kind of the kick I'm on right now, but does Woo have a specific fighting style that could give him a more specific power than CCE? No problem if not, but I like the idea of conveying specific fighting styles where we can.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 23rd, 2018, 09:23 AM
Symbiotic

No, don't believe he ever had anything specific. (And with his leadership power being a little out there, I might want CCE in there anyway just to keep things streamlined)
Old July 23rd, 2018, 09:25 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
No, don't believe he ever had anything specific. (And with his leadership power being a little out there, I might want CCE in there anyway just to keep things streamlined)
Fair enough - it's just that if he did have anything more specific, people are saying that few enough comic 'martial artists' have a definable fighting style that I pretty much don't ever want to miss an opportunity for greater differentiation. If this guy isn't one, that's fine, his card's cool enough already, and CCE is more interesting on a ranged figure anyway.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 27th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Symbiotic

Might roll this thread out into the public, just to see if anything catches anyone's interest. Don't think there's anything spoilery in here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy