Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2011, 07:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Booster Gold

The Book of Booster Gold

C3G DC WAVE 20
BATTLE FOR JUSTICE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC Origins set.
Its model number and name are #043-045 / Booster Gold.
Its model number and name are #202 / Michael Carter.

NOTE: Booster Gold requires 1 Glyph of Temporal Displacement.
Character Bio - A star college athlete from the 25th Century, Michael Jon "Booster" Carter had a bright future ahead of him, but he was caught gambling on football games in which he played. Disgraced, he was expelled and eventually had to take a job as a janitor at the Space Museum in Metropolis.
While working in the Space Museum he studied extensively the heroes of the late 20th Century. Realizing he no longer had a future in his own time he decided to go to the past. With the assistance of a security robot named Skeets, Carter stole several items to create a superpowered costume including a Legion Flight Ring. Using a time machine created by Rip Hunter, Carter traveled back in time.

Foiling a plan by the criminal cartel known as the 1000 to assassinate the United States President, Carter gained immediate notoriety. Using his fame as a hero he profited by doing commercial endorsements and marketing his image as Booster Gold.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 03:56 PM. Reason: png
Old June 25th, 2011, 07:03 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Booster Gold - Design Phase

NAME = BOOSTER GOLD
SECRET IDENTITY = MICHAEL CARTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 290

SKEETS' TEMPORAL MEMORY BANK
Start the game with 1 Glyph of Temporal Displacement on this card. After your opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker, you may either place 1 Glyph of Temporal Displacement from this card on any empty space on the battlefield or remove 1 unoccupied Glyph of Temporal Displacement from the battlefield and place it on this card.

GAUNTLET BLASTERS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
After attacking with this special attack, Booster Gold may attack with this special attack one additional time.

TEMPORAL DEFENSE
Once per round, if Booster Gold or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Booster Gold is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Temporal Defense special power, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal and remove any numbered Order Marker on this card. After removing the numbered Order Marker, the opponent's turn immediately ends, and the attacked figure receives no wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
Old June 25th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
TIME MACHINE
After taking a turn with Booster Gold, if there is at least 1 Temporal Displacement glyph power-side up on the battlefield you may place him on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on an Army Card you control, you may place Booster Gold on an empty Temporal Displacement glyph. When Booster Gold uses Time Machine he will only take leaving engagement attacks from figures with the Temporal Defense special power.
you should specify his name

Quote:
SHIELD BELT
When rolling defense dice, add 1 die to your roll for each space the attacking figure is from Booster Gold.
Shield Belt, just sounds weird. Also, I couldn't confirm that he actually has one. Just has a suit that gives him enhanced strength and defense.....
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No Temporal Defense? I figured he was a shoe in for it.
In fact, call me crazy, but I'd just love, love, love to see this guy as a two power unit with the first power (I like the Skeets reference and what the ability does) and then Temporal Defense after. I think three time travel powers would be too much for the guy, but I think Temporal Defense just fits so well.
I think Time Machine would be much better for a guy like Rip Hunter.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; June 25th, 2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:49 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I liked this design before when A3n was running it by me, and I thought I liked it today. But after reading it, it seems that he is some sort of Time Traveling Wizard.... and that isn't the case. I don't think the character is really coming out in the design, and I think it may be too complicated. Also, as Bats said, why are we not using the Temporal Defense here? I thought this guy was one of the ones that would DEFINITELY have it.
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:51 PM

This is what A3n and I had originally discussed.

BOOSTER GOLD
MICHAEL CARTER

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO

MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 5
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 6
COST: ??

SHIELD BELT
When rolling defense dice, add 1 die to your roll for each space the attacking figure is from Booster Gold.

SKEETS TEMPORAL MEMORY BANK
Start the game with 1 TD glyph on this card. After your opponent reveals an OM you may either place the TD glyph on any empty space on the battlefield or remove 1 TD glyph from the battlefield & place it on this card.

FLYING SYMBOL

SUPER STRENGTH SYMBOL
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:52 PM

What if we just switched the Belt power for Temporal Defense and left it at 2 powers?
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's two of us in favor, anyhow.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The whole Time Machine thing is something he has done like 2 times in the comics I've read with him in it so I'm not really digging it. Temporal Defense with Skeet's Temporal Memory banks would be cool.

I'm not really digging the Shield Belt, I think a slight Defense boost to 6 would cover his force field much better. In the comic's I've read with him his force field comes from his bracelets.

Very exciting to see this design, he is one of my favorites. I don't know why, I just like him.
Old June 25th, 2011, 10:30 PM

The Force Field Belt is part of his original equipment he stole from the museum which I believe was planted for him by Brainiac.
From wiki under Powers & Equipment:
Quote:
Booster Gold gained his "powers" from the artifacts he stole from a museum in the future. A power suit grants him super strength and wrist blasters allow him to project force blasts. The wrist blasters contain the primary controls and power supply for the suit as well as communications equipment to monitor communications frequencies. Circuitry from a force field belt that is incorporated into his costume allows Booster to resist physical and energy attacks, and he uses the force field to repel objects with great force and generate a breathable self-contained environment. The force field centers on Booster's body, but can expand and even project outward. The costume's goggles have infrared and magnifying capabilities as well. In addition to the powers from his suit, Booster can fly thanks to a Legion of Super-Heroes flight ring. Booster can also absorb mass and eject it either in its original form or as a melted mass,[43] although this depletes his force field for a time afterward.[44]
But if we want to boost his defense up to 6 or 7 we can loose the shield belt.

but I can't just have 2 time powers on his card & nothing of him there. So I will go back to one of my original powers which was suggested by Bats in the brainstorming:

Quote:
NAME = BOOSTER GOLD

SECRET IDENTITY = MICHAEL CARTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CELEBRITY
PERSONALITY = SELF CENTRED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 260

SKEETS' TEMPORAL MEMORY BANK
Start the game with 1 Temporal Displacement glyph on this card. After your opponent reveals an Order Marker you may either place one Temporal Displacement glyph from this card on any empty space on the battlefield or remove 1 Temporal Displacement glyph from the battlefield and place it on this card.

TEMPORAL DEFENSE
Once per round, if Booster Gold or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Booster Gold is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Temporal Defense special power, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal and remove any numbered Order Marker on this card. After removing the numbered Order Marker, the opponent's turn immediately ends and the attacked figure receives no wounds.

GLORY HUNTER
Whenever you reveal an Order Marker on any other army card you control, you must immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, the turn ends. Instead you must take an immediate turn with Booster Gold. Add 2 to Booster Gold's normal attack this turn.

FLYING SYMBOL
Old June 25th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Glory Hunter is cool, but I think a boost of 2 attack is a little extreme. He's not that good but he's deperate for attention and fame, a boost of 1 to his attack would be good.
Old June 25th, 2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
The whole Time Machine thing is something he has done like 2 times in the comics I've read with him in it so I'm not really digging it. Temporal Defense with Skeet's Temporal Memory banks would be cool.

I'm not really digging the Shield Belt, I think a slight Defense boost to 6 would cover his force field much better. In the comic's I've read with him his force field comes from his bracelets.

Very exciting to see this design, he is one of my favorites. I don't know why, I just like him.
You must only be reading of him in the Justice League comics. In his own comics, that is his thing. He corrects & protects the time line by travelling through time & working with the super hero that is there, makes the fix & travels again. Some comics actually had him jumping numerous times in the one book.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library